VMAC tours?

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
I'm probably going to be taking a day trip to Seattle during the 3rd week of May, and I was wondering if the Hawks offer any tours of the VMAC for fans that I could go on while I'm in the city. Does anyone know if they do, and who I would contact at the Seahawks organization to find out the dates/times of any tours? Thanks.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
I don't think they do, but please share what you find out.

kidhawk

Reaction score
CalgaryHawk":14b8vjlu said:
I'm probably going to be taking a day trip to Seattle during the 3rd week of May, and I was wondering if the Hawks offer any tours of the VMAC for fans that I could go on while I'm in the city. Does anyone know if they do, and who I would contact at the Seahawks organization to find out the dates/times of any tours? Thanks.

I haven't heard of any tours of the VMAC, but there are tours of Century Link Field if that interests you.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
To my knowledge the only opportunity people get to tour VMAC is during the Sea Hawkers BBQ in the summer. They don't conduct tours otherwise.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kidhawk":4q6avwl3 said:
CalgaryHawk":4q6avwl3 said:

I haven't heard of any tours of the VMAC, but there are tours of Century Link Field if that interests you.
Good call. Haven't been on one in a longtime. Maybe I'll go down there tomorrow.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I think they give you a tour of VMAC if you are a potential player they want to sign:) Then JS and Pete would walk with you and sell how awesome the training facility is:) On a serious note, I haven't heard one, so if you get some info, please post, I would love to take a tour with my son, if they have them.

OP
OP
C

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. For some reason, I thought I'd heard about some fan taking a tour of the VMAC. Either I got it mixed up with the stadium tour or it was some kind of one-time special event.