Aldon Smith gets drunk and fired shots towards others

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • QuickLightning wrote:Crabtree's incident was a foursome with three girls. You guys are just grasping at straws.


    Big time...

    BTW...more detail on Aldon.

    He may face criminal charges for OWNING the guns, not firing them. He purchased them in Arizona and the magazine is illegal in CA (magazine should require special tool to remove and it didn't). In these kinds of cases tho it's usually not prosecuted.

    As for the firing part, supposedly he did fire a gun into the air....after some thugs had entered the party, were asked to leave, an altercation broke out, and he was stabbed. He fired into the air to break it up (again, after he had already been stabbed) and people on the other side of the street fired back hitting the victim.

    The police essentially view it as self defense which is why there is no criminal charges based on the firing of the gun...only possession of the gun.

    The part that sucks is that he may face prosecution because the DA doesn't want to appear lenient to Celebs....even tho if it WEREN'T a celeb there would likely be no prosecution.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • QuickLightning wrote:Crabtree's incident was a foursome with three girls. You guys are just grasping at straws.


    And Sherman's bottle was tainted.

    It works both ways.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • RichNhansom wrote:
    QuickLightning wrote:Crabtree's incident was a foursome with three girls. You guys are just grasping at straws.


    And Sherman's bottle was tainted.

    It works both ways.


    It does...which was my point. Smoke does not equal fire.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • Marvin49 wrote:
    The part that sucks is that he may face prosecution because the DA doesn't want to appear lenient to Celebs....even tho if it WEREN'T a celeb there would likely be no prosecution.


    I spent 2 years in prison because of that kind of thinking

    Sincerely,

    Plexico Burress
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3503
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • NFL teams have too much money on their minds to worry about morals. If your legal process has taken it's course (like the situation with cox) then regardless of public opinion you will find a job... Assuming you can play.

    This goes for the 49ers the Hawks and every other team. Big ass rock fight goin on in a neighborhood full of glass houses in this thread.
    John_Redcorn
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 70
    Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 pm


  • pinksheets wrote:At least Justin Smith wasn't there holding anybody so he couldn't connect.


    LOVE
    Image
    User avatar
    SirTed
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 732
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:25 am
    Location: Queen Anne


  • "Big ass rock fight goin on in a neighborhood full of glass houses in this thread." --John_Redcorn

    Well done, sir. Well done...

    LOL...
    13thMan
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 294
    Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:35 am


  • Go to the web zone.. there's not a sole in there that believes Sherman was innocent including Marvin.

    Take your lumps Marv, I'm not on your home field. Your over here and you know for a fact that Sherman is considered guilty there just like we assume that your rapists, gun toters and beer bottle assualters are considered guilty here. If you don't like our opinion then go somewhere that you do.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • RichNhansom wrote:Go to the web zone.. there's not a sole in there that believes Sherman was innocent including Marvin.

    Take your lumps Marv, I'm not on your home field. Your over here and you know for a fact that Sherman is considered guilty there just like we assume that your rapists, gun toters and beer bottle assualters are considered guilty here. If you don't like our opinion then go somewhere that you do.


    I'm not sure what you're point is.

    I simply said Pot meet Kettle.

    If you are gonna live in a glass house I'm going to point out that your walls are in fact made of glass.

    I don't talk about PEDs here for exactly the reason you mentioned...it doesn't get us anywhere. I only commented on it because it seemed kinda hypocritical. Do I think Sherman is guilty? I doesn't matter what I think. Anyone in Seattle will think he's innocent. You can't preach when you are guilty of the same sin.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • Don't waste your time with RichNhansom
    mretrade
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 498
    Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:54 pm


  • Go to the web zone.. there's not a sole in there that believes Sherman was innocent including Marvin.

    Take your lumps Marv, I'm not on your home field. Your over here and you know for a fact that Sherman is considered guilty there just like we assume that your rapists, gun toters and beer bottle assualters are considered guilty here. If you don't like our opinion then go somewhere that you do.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • RichNhansom wrote:Go to the web zone.. there's not a sole in there that believes Sherman was innocent including Marvin.

    Take your lumps Marv, I'm not on your home field. Your over here and you know for a fact that Sherman is considered guilty there just like we assume that your rapists, gun toters and beer bottle assualters are considered guilty here. If you don't like our opinion then go somewhere that you do.


    LOL.

    Again...he misses the point.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • LOL, thou protest too much!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11947
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


  • Marvin you are the one missing the point. With Sherman it was reported that the seal was broken, the sample was tainted and the PH balance was off. Have you heard me or any other Seahawks fans clinging to that info as proof?

    You and mretrade are clinging to anything you can to turn your guy and your team into the victim. That is the exact point. On the web zone I can understand taking that stance but here it won't fly as easily. I have never proclaimed Sherman innocent and acknowledge he might not be. You are the grasping at straws while trying to convince us all these situations are mere circumstance and in reality your guys are the real victim.

    Sorry but I don't buy it. There are to many problems popping up on your team for these all to be chance. There is always two sides to a story and I would bet money there is information that is not public that that would change the public perception. It's called damage control and is dictated by who has the money.

    Example. Until this lawsuit no one heard that Aldon fired a gun. That changes the dynamic of the story significantly and begs the question, what else don't we know. It is equally fishy that the local DA pulled the warrant on Brooks stating there wasn't enough info when we know they have signed statements from multiple credible witness's.

    Acknowledge that there is a chance that these guys aren't always the victim and maybe you gain a little credibility but as long as your in a Seahawks web site trying to makes Seahawks fans look like the bad guys, you will be laughed at and seen for what yoy are.

    I'm at work so excuse spelling.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am



  • RichNhansom wrote:Marvin you are the one missing the point. With Sherman it was reported that the seal was broken, the sample was tainted and the PH balance was off. Have you heard me or any other Seahawks fans clinging to that info as proof?

    You and mretrade are clinging to anything you can to turn your guy and your team into the victim. That is the exact point. On the web zone I can understand taking that stance but here it won't fly as easily. I have never proclaimed Sherman innocent and acknowledge he might not be. You are the grasping at straws while trying to convince us all these situations are mere circumstance and in reality your guys are the real victim.

    Sorry but I don't buy it. There are to many problems popping up on your team for these all to be chance. There is always two sides to a story and I would bet money there is information that is not public that that would change the public perception. It's called damage control and is dictated by who has the money.

    Example. Until this lawsuit no one heard that Aldon fired a gun. That changes the dynamic of the story significantly and begs the question, what else don't we know. It is equally fishy that the local DA pulled the warrant on Brooks stating there wasn't enough info when we know they have signed statements from multiple credible witness's.

    Acknowledge that there is a chance that these guys aren't always the victim and maybe you gain a little credibility but as long as your in a Seahawks web site trying to makes Seahawks fans look like the bad guys, you will be laughed at and seen for what yoy are.

    I'm at work so excuse spelling.


    Again...missing the point.

    This has nothing to do with Sherman. It has to do with the assumption of innocence...which EVERYONE deserves.

    Don't stand there and be critical of 49er fans who think this is BS when in the same paragraph you are defending Sherman. It doesn't matter what my opinion is. It only matters that you are gonna defend your guy just as you are accusing 49ers of doing.

    Glass house. Its no more complicated than that.

    As for the charge itself, I'm honesly disappointed in Aldon that the thing took place, but there are some things to keep in mind. He was trying to break the thing up. That was why he fired into the air. He had already been stabbed by UNINVITED guests. he asked them to leave and they wouldn't. Now what he should have done was immediately call the police and I score that one to youth and immaturity, but your initial post on this topic was essentially "where there's smoke theres fire" argument about the ENTIRE TEAM. As if to say it a team full of criminals.

    My response was to say "Pot meet Kettle" on the issue of PEDs. Sherman wasn't the only guy who got hit with it. There is a reason people call them the Seadderall Seahawks. I don't play that game so I'm not gonna use that lame term (outside of just using the reference right there). I could make the EXACT SAME "Where there's smoke there's fire" argument and kinda suggest that there is cheating going on in the locker room in Seattle. Team santioned?

    Just to be clear here, that is NOT what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that if you are going to live in a glass house (protecting your team in regards to PEDs) then don't throw stones (attacking 49er fans for defending their team).

    What I do find funny here is the title of this thread and all the attacks on Aldon...when Delanie Walker is a codefendant here. He's a Titan tho, so clearly he CAN'T be as guilty as Aldon, right? I defended Delanie because what he's accused of doesn't make any sense when you consider the type of person he is thought to be...but all Seahawks fans care about is that its a current Niner being accused....IE the NAME OF THE THREAD. Moreover, Aldon wasn't accused at firing at people. Delanie was.

    IE, get off the soapbox. You are guilty of everything you are accusing 49er fans of.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • Now two people shot? Drugs at the party? Hmmm, wonder what else we don't know. Anyone wonder why Aldon was carrying a gun at a party thrown at his own house? What could go wrong? Poor poor victim Aldon is.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • What kind of baller charges his guests admission and drink fees? Lame. At least pull his man card for that.
    Image
    User avatar
    slargent4ever
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 392
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:05 pm


  • Marvin Marvin Marvin, please show me where I am defending Sherman.

    The smoke and fire is directed at your whole team because this isn't an isolated incident. There's also rape and assault charges in question. Multiple rape I guess. I only knew about Crabs rape but your guy volunteered the other. I'm sure there is plenty we don't know about also.

    Your glass house it pure bullshit because I am not defending anyone or excusung it away and even if I were it wouldn't be on your teams website.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • RichNhansom wrote:Now two people shot? Drugs at the party? Hmmm, wonder what else we don't know. Anyone wonder why Aldon was carrying a gun at a party thrown at his own house? What could go wrong? Poor poor victim Aldon is.

    I own a gun and i have ppl over to drink and bbq... If someone sticks me with a pocket knife a few times in my own home you better believe I am getting my gun.

    I dont know all the details just saying...
    John_Redcorn
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 70
    Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 pm


  • Marvin49 wrote:...There is a reason people call them the Seadderall Seahawks. I don't play that game so I'm not gonna use that lame term (outside of just using the reference right there). I could make the EXACT SAME "Where there's smoke there's fire" argument and kinda suggest that there is cheating going on in the locker room in Seattle. Team santioned?

    Just to be clear here, that is NOT what I'm saying...


    Tonight during dinner I'll tell my wife "There is a reason why people say you are fat. I don't play that game so I'm not going to use that lame term. Just to be clear, that is NOT what I'm saying." Maybe I'll start it off with a "don't be offended, but" just to make sure it goes well.

    If I tell her this, she will know for certan that I don't think she is fat.
    User avatar
    Kakaww
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 226
    Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:38 pm
    Location: Lynnwood, Wa


  • Not sure what happened so I am not going to judge. I will however say if it were my house and I was having a party that got crashed and the crashers didn't want to leave when asked, and stabbed me on top of crashing the party, someone would have definately got shot and I wouldn't be aiming for the sky.

    As for the stupid CA law limiting magazine capacity and requiring a special tool to remove it, I say screw that. It is this type or moronic thinking that made me want to leave CA.
    Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono
    User avatar
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 861
    Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am


  • Limiting magazine capacity is one of the dumbest things ever. Any lowlife gangster can reload a pistol in less than a second with some practice.

    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26427
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


  • Kakaww wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:...There is a reason people call them the Seadderall Seahawks. I don't play that game so I'm not gonna use that lame term (outside of just using the reference right there). I could make the EXACT SAME "Where there's smoke there's fire" argument and kinda suggest that there is cheating going on in the locker room in Seattle. Team santioned?

    Just to be clear here, that is NOT what I'm saying...


    Tonight during dinner I'll tell my wife "There is a reason why people say you are fat. I don't play that game so I'm not going to use that lame term. Just to be clear, that is NOT what I'm saying." Maybe I'll start it off with a "don't be offended, but" just to make sure it goes well.

    If I tell her this, she will know for certan that I don't think she is fat.


    So in this scenario you are a fat wife?

    Sorry...couldn't resist.

    My point is about glass houses. Nothing more. It has nothing to do with what my opinion is of the seahawks and the PED issue. Is the wife fat? Not the point.

    What I'm saying is that if she's fat she shouldn't be preaching to you about being out of shape.

    Glass houses.
    Last edited by Marvin49 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • RichNhansom wrote:Marvin Marvin Marvin, please show me where I am defending Sherman.

    The smoke and fire is directed at your whole team because this isn't an isolated incident. There's also rape and assault charges in question. Multiple rape I guess. I only knew about Crabs rape but your guy volunteered the other. I'm sure there is plenty we don't know about also.

    Your glass house it pure bullshit because I am not defending anyone or excusung it away and even if I were it wouldn't be on your teams website.


    ...and neither were PED suspensions.

    You spoke in generalities about Niner FANS and I responded in kind. Didn't say you specifically.

    Is this too difficult a concept or do you simply refuse to admit I have a point? Wait...nevermind. I already know the answer.

    Also...the rape charges....1) one was found not guilty before he signed in SF. To be honest I don't know what happened there and I wasn't a fan of the signing(Perrish Cox). 2) The other was Crab and was proved to be BS. "I'm sure there are plenty we don't know about". LOL. There you go again. Painting the entire team with that brush...just like I can with the Seahawks. Seeing how many Seahawks tested positive I can only conclude that there are MANY more who used and just haven't been caught.

    In both cases it would be incorrect. At least I can admit that. Seriously dude...it ain't complicated. You have to try hard here to miss the point this completely. All this talk about going to the 'zone or where I'm saying this is just a red herring. It has nothing to do with the argument. You are just trying to destract.

    I can sum it ALL up in 2 words I have uttered several times here.

    Glass. Houses.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • So do you throw your glass house term around on the Niner forums? Yeah I didn't think so. I guess it only applies to Seahawk fans huh?

    I see your glass house and raise you a hypocryte.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • RichNhansom wrote:So do you throw your glass house term around on the Niner forums? Yeah I didn't think so. I guess it only applies to Seahawk fans huh?

    I see your glass house and raise you a hypocryte.


    Sigh.

    YOU made the accusation about 49er fans defending their team and where there is smoke there's fire. YOU. It doesn't matter where you did it or where I responded to it.

    Own up dude.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • Funny MARV! For a guy that claims he never brings up he PED issue, you sure bring it up a lot. Talk about all you want for all I care, but that makes you a giant hypocrite! Can't wait for the spin on this!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11947
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


  • Sports Hernia wrote:Funny MARV! For a guy that claims he never brings up he PED issue, you sure bring it up a lot. Talk about all you want for all I care, but that makes you a giant hypocrite! Can't wait for the spin on this!


    Sigh. Context dude. Context. Look it up.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • Marvin look up denial. You say glass house and in the same thread defend your boys and again bring up PEDs.

    And yes where we are (you and me) does matter unless you are on your web site saying the same thing and you know your not.

    You can stop trying to imply we don't get it. It is obvious to everyone but you and probably mretrade that you are the one not getting it. Just stop trying to spin it. It's not working.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • RichNhansom wrote:Marvin look up denial. You say glass house and in the same thread defend your boys and again bring up PEDs.

    And yes where we are (you and me) does matter unless you are on your web site saying the same thing and you know your not.

    You can stop trying to imply we don't get it. It is obvious to everyone but you and probably mretrade that you are the one not getting it. Just stop trying to spin it. It's not working.


    Wow.

    I give up.

    Go ahead and accuse 49er fans of being homers and defending their players while 'hawk fans do the EXACT SAME THING. It's your right to be a hypocrite. Have at it.

    It never had anything to do with where it took place until you started inventing stuff to argue about. It was always about me calling you out for being hypocritical. No matter how you "spin it" as you are so fond of saying, it is still you being a hypocrit. I've never at any point denied that 49er fans on the Webzone and other places do stuff similar. That was never the point. I was calling YOU out for making a hypocritical comment about all Niner fans and the team. Period.

    I'm done talking about it because I've made my point and I think if anyone objectively went through this thread they'd see that. That won't happen tho because objectivity is dead in sports fandom and because nobody but the two of us really gives a sh*t about this conversation to begin with.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • Good Grief :34853_doh: Somebody pull the drapes.

    You guys are welcome to use the PM button.

    For public exhibitionists there is the "Smack Shack Forum".

    The ever popular "Politics, War and Religion Forum" welcomes lies, spin and hypocrites.
    User avatar
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 3643
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


  • Marvin49 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Funny MARV! For a guy that claims he never brings up he PED issue, you sure bring it up a lot. Talk about all you want for all I care, but that makes you a giant hypocrite! Can't wait for the spin on this!


    Sigh. Context dude. Context. Look it up.

    Let me dumb it down for you dude! Lets say there is a rumor that this guy, we will call him CK, that likes to have relations with turtles I don't think we should even discuss it. But now MARV don't get me wrong I don't think this guy CK REALLY has relations with turtles but there are folks out there that swear CK has relations with turtles. Even though I think it's silly that people think that this CK has relations with turtles. I don't even think its possible for CK to have relations with turtles.

    See what I did there MARV?
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11947
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Funny MARV! For a guy that claims he never brings up he PED issue, you sure bring it up a lot. Talk about all you want for all I care, but that makes you a giant hypocrite! Can't wait for the spin on this!


    Sigh. Context dude. Context. Look it up.

    Let me dumb it down for you dude! Lets say there is a rumor that this guy, we will call him CK, that likes to have relations with turtles I don't think we should even discuss it. But now MARV don't get me wrong I don't think this guy CK REALLY has relations with turtles but there are folks out there that swear CK has relations with turtles. Even though I think it's silly that people think that this CK has relations with turtles. I don't even think its possible for CK to have relations with turtles.

    See what I did there MARV?


    Hell yeah.. I just wonder how Sammy feels about this whole gun thing.

    FREE SAMMY!!!

    https://mobile.twitter.com/SammyPapaki7
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5888
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • I say again " From the team that continued to employ Jeremy Stevens" for years, a known serial rapist!
    Vandelay
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 29
    Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 am


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Funny MARV! For a guy that claims he never brings up he PED issue, you sure bring it up a lot. Talk about all you want for all I care, but that makes you a giant hypocrite! Can't wait for the spin on this!


    Sigh. Context dude. Context. Look it up.

    Let me dumb it down for you dude! Lets say there is a rumor that this guy, we will call him CK, that likes to have relations with turtles I don't think we should even discuss it. But now MARV don't get me wrong I don't think this guy CK REALLY has relations with turtles but there are folks out there that swear CK has relations with turtles. Even though I think it's silly that people think that this CK has relations with turtles. I don't even think its possible for CK to have relations with turtles.

    See what I did there MARV?


    RichNhansom: "The sky is Purple"
    Me: "The sky is blue"
    You: "Yeah, but we don't have that much Jello".

    You don't even understand the conversation enough to understand that I was simply using it as an example. I don't think it's a systemic issue in Seattle. I could easily make the "where there is smoke there is fire" argument, but I DON'T because I don't believe that to be the case. It was simply an EXAMPLE. Is that too complicated? Apparently so.

    You are jumping on one part of one example of a conversation you weren't here for the beginning of and all you are doing is arguing a point that I'm not making and pounding your chest as if you've accomplished something. Congratz for defeating your own straw man.

    It's just silly.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • 941 post's already. do you have a job or even a life? You have a higher post count on .net then I do since you joined in December.

    Marvin you are beyond ridiculous. Do you have this many post's on the Webzone? I'm convinced you are a Raider convert based on your posting style and inability to have a coherent conversation, so do you still post on Raider websites too?

    My point with you the whole time has been pretty simple. Your a hypocrite. Plain and simple. No straw man needed. You don't grasp that things going on here are going on much worse on your home web site of which you are part of and participate in yet you come in here to try and sell glass houses and then run back to your webzone to participate in exactly the same thing happening here, it's the epitome of hypocrisy and yet you don't even see it.

    I thought you were done posting on this subject? Well I guess we can take that as seriously as everything else you post. A load of crap.

    I have proven you are a hypocrite and offered you the chance to be man enough to do the same but you can't do it because I have never done exactly what you are doing. Please show me where I have defended my players. You can't prevent yourself from doing it. Any negative comment and you immediately make excuses for your poor victims. Your the one on the webzone accusing Pete of cheating and saying Sherman is guilty and then coming over here and telling us we shouldn't live in glass houses. That is a hypocrite. Do you not know what a hypocrite is? Get off your couch and open a dictionary. God knows you aren't doing anything else.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • RichNhansom wrote:941 post's already. do you have a job or even a life? You have a higher post count on .net then I do since you joined in December.

    Marvin you are beyond ridiculous. Do you have this many post's on the Webzone? I'm convinced you are a Raider convert based on your posting style and inability to have a coherent conversation, so do you still post on Raider websites too?

    My point with you the whole time has been pretty simple. Your a hypocrite. Plain and simple. No straw man needed. You don't grasp that things going on here are going on much worse on your home web site of which you are part of and participate in yet you come in here to try and sell glass houses and then run back to your webzone to participate in exactly the same thing happening here, it's the epitome of hypocrisy and yet you don't even see it.

    I thought you were done posting on this subject? Well I guess we can take that as seriously as everything else you post. A load of crap.

    I have proven you are a hypocrite and offered you the chance to be man enough to do the same but you can't do it because I have never done exactly what you are doing. Please show me where I have defended my players. You can't prevent yourself from doing it. Any negative comment and you immediately make excuses for your poor victims. Your the one on the webzone accusing Pete of cheating and saying Sherman is guilty and then coming over here and telling us we shouldn't live in glass houses. That is a hypocrite. Do you not know what a hypocrite is? Get off your couch and open a dictionary. God knows you aren't doing anything else.


    Jeez. This guy.

    I wasn't even talking to you on that last post. You say I'M ridiculous!?!

    1) You called 49er fans homers for defending the players on their teams.
    2) I said that was calling the kettle black.

    Then you went all nuts and started talking about things that were or weren't said on other forums. I never said they weren't said there. I never said that I didn't talk about the PED issue on other forums. Nowhere anywhere did I deny any of that...BUT THAT WASN'T WHAT I CALLED YOU OUT ON. I called you out on saying Niner fans did it as if the same thing didn't happen here. That's it. Plain and simple. I'm sure you could go to a Niner site and make the same argument I just did...and you'd be RIGHT.

    I dunno how this got all complicated. I dunno how I can be a hypocrite if I have never even denied it happens on Niner sites. You are gonna have to explain that one to me....but then again I won't see it.

    As for not posting again, I was talking about responding to YOU...and I wasn't going to...until you just went all nutty and called me a Raiders fan. Seriously dude? Is THAT the best you can do? Sad.

    This WILL be my last post to you because as of about 30 seconds from now you'll be on my ignore list. Gratz.

    BTW...To answer your question I have over 11,000 posts on the Webzone so don't go all thinkin' yer special.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • Vandelay wrote:I say again " From the team that continued to employ Jeremy Stevens" for years, a known serial rapist!

    To steal a line from your pal MARV, "You missed the point!"
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11947
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


  • Hypocrite. Someone who tells one fan base glass house while participating on another cite in the exact same thing. If you looked it up in a dictionary you would probably find your picture.

    Note, we don't need idiot fans of another team telling us what we should or shouldn't discuss. Now if you were on the web zone doing the same it might be tolerated but that is not the case.

    If I were making excuses for my players I would also be a hypocrite but I haven't done that. Not here or anywhere else. O
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • Marvin49 wrote:
    This WILL be my last post to you because as of about 30 seconds from now you'll be on my ignore list.

    Why don't you put all of .net on ignore? Your trolling has become stale and lame!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11947
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    This WILL be my last post to you because as of about 30 seconds from now you'll be on my ignore list.

    Why don't you put all of .net on ignore? Your trolling has become stale and lame!


    No need to add all of .net, but I am just about to add you. See ya.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3553
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • Ouch that hurts, got put on ignore by a ninnies troll. Don't know how life will go on. :cry:
    :sarcasm_off:
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11947
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


PreviousNext


It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online