Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Seahawks Anthem
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:46 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:07 pm
Posts: 147
One of the "better" seahawk anthems I've heard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ-d700iOI4

_________________
"I just try to be the calm in the storm." - Wilsonism 101


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seahawks Anthem
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:00 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:30 pm
Posts: 1766
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
nice


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seahawks Anthem
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:34 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 2785
Location: Longview, WA
saw that making the rounds on FB, not bad.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seahawks Anthem
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:29 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am
Posts: 2234
I was excited to hear it based on the comments above. Then found out it was rap.....had to turn it off half way through.

_________________
The artist formerly known as T-Sizzle


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seahawks Anthem
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:07 pm 
* NET Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:35 am
Posts: 4588
Location: Seattle, WA
Where the heck were all these rappers and hip hop dudes before this year? There's a good deal of frontrunners and bandwagoners right now. But none are more of frontrunners than this demo. You didn't even see these guys wearing Hawks gear before, let alone making rap videos.

Besides, THIS is the real Seahawks anthem.

http://www.footballfightmusic.com/track ... Reign.html

_________________
http://twitter.com/EJZ206


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seahawks Anthem
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:43 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:53 am
Posts: 701
Location: Augusta, GA
ImTheScientist wrote:
I was excited to hear it based on the comments above. Then found out it was rap.....had to turn it off half way through.

Because if it was a country song it would be better O_o

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seahawks Anthem
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:44 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:53 am
Posts: 701
Location: Augusta, GA
SeaTown81 wrote:
Where the heck were all these rappers and hip hop dudes before this year? There's a good deal of frontrunners and bandwagoners right now. But none are more of frontrunners than this demo. You didn't even see these guys wearing Hawks gear before, let alone making rap videos.

Besides, THIS is the real Seahawks anthem.

http://www.footballfightmusic.com/track ... Reign.html

who cares. Its a year to celebrate whats the problem?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seahawks Anthem
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:53 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:02 pm
Posts: 49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RluxO7wzRa0

This one is my personal favorite.

_________________
12 LOUD AND PROUD 12


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seahawks Anthem
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:20 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm
Posts: 1626
Location: East Oly
BleedGreenNblue wrote:
ImTheScientist wrote:
I was excited to hear it based on the comments above. Then found out it was rap.....had to turn it off half way through.

Because if it was a country song it would be better O_o


Yep, those are the only musical options.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seahawks Anthem
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:57 pm 
NET Bench Warmer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:45 pm
Posts: 5
MLTHawk wrote:
One of the "better" seahawk anthems I've heard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ-d700iOI4


Sick! :179422:

_________________
"All I want is the defining moment" - My Hero, Brian Bosworth (aka "the Boz")


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seahawks Anthem
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:25 pm 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:58 pm
Posts: 52
Love it


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: b3liever, BGHawk, BirdsCommaAngry, Deterrence, Google [Bot], HuskyHawk, IcedHawk, kearly, LargentFan, Lawke, Pandion Haliaetus, PlinytheCenter, Seahawksfan425, tooshort and 88 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.