The picture of the fans in the backround of this forum

SF49r

Reaction score
I probably worded the title weird; but whats up with the fan on the right side of the page wearing white with the grey beanie and white stripes? It appears he is doing the "nazi salute".. This may be a bit random but this always caught my eye every time I opened the forum and wondering if anyone else has caught this. lol

chris98251

Reaction score
SF49r":gjx3gidz said:
I probably worded the title weird; but whats up with the fan on the right side of the page wearing white with the grey beanie and white stripes? It appears he is doing the "nazi salute".. This may be a bit random but this always caught my eye every time I opened the forum and wondering if anyone else has caught this. lol

If you look around him other fans have their hands raised in different stages as well, it was a snap shot of people in the middle of cheering, trying to read to much into something here.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SF49r":1fqqcgu2 said:

Should we follow you around and accuse you of doing a Nazi salute every time you raise your arm?

You are REALLY stretching to find a controversy here where there clearly is none.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Looks to me like the photo is taken when the cheerleaders or somebody are throwing free t'shirts into the crowd.