Youtube error?

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
I briefly mentioned this in another thread and got a few answers but none worked for me.

I cannot view youtube videos embedded on this site. This started a few weeks ago and I get a blank youtube image with "An error occurred, please try again later." I'm on a mac using Safari. Is anyone else having trouble with this? It's only on this site too. I've re-installed flash, I even got rid of my current flash and downloaded an older version because I was told that might be the issue. Still nothing and it's driving me crazy! I cannot watch the videos, especially in the draft forum, that anyone posts.

Thanks for any info guys.

Anguish

Reaction score
Can you see this one? Don't have a mac with me at the moment to test...

[youtube5]ItGAHlnIUjA[/youtube5]

Anguish

Reaction score
Ok, so I'll change all embedding of youtube videos to use the HTML5 iframe method.

This won't, however, go back and fix the others that have already been posted.

OP
OP
Hawkfan77

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Anguish":231b47nw said:
Ok, so I'll change all embedding of youtube videos to use the HTML5 iframe method.

This won't, however, go back and fix the others that have already been posted.
OK, that's great. I was worried that I was just going to be in a bind for good. You rock!

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
they dont work still nether does the one above. Black screens

Anguish

Reaction score
You have something wrong or out of date with either your devices or your connection. I've tested this new embed code on every device and every modern browser I can get my hands on. Haven't found one it doesn't work on.

This is html5 code so your browser MUST BE an up to date browser.