I added a post to this thread indicator

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Is there a way to make this forum automatically show me any thread that I added a post to if I am logged on to my account?

Every web based forum that I frequent has some sort of indicator and I swear to God that after the recent upgrade we had a little brown shield that would show up if I had a post on a thread but that has been gone for weeks.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

GO HAWKS!!!

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
At the top of the thread there is a Subscribe Thread button. There is also a Bookmark option. The first one should notify you when someone posts a new comment.

OP
OP
12HawkFan

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Kitsap,

I will try them both but that's not really what I am talking about.

If I open a thread, not created by me, and ad a comment/post to that thread, on every other forum I frequent, it will show some kind of indicator that I added a comment/post to that thread when I am looking at the list of threads in a given forum.

Like I said in my OP, when the forum conversion first happened it was there. It was a little brown shield looking thing and then after some of the bug fixes it was gone and has not been corrected since then.

Would be nice to see it back, it makes finding some of your old comments a no brainer.

GO HAWKS!!!

KitsapGuy":41cgatiu said:
At the top of the thread there is a Subscribe Thread button. There is also a Bookmark option. The first one should notify you when someone posts a new comment.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Oh. There's a little, tiny green dot that will show up. You almost need a magnifying glass to see it. It's supposedly being worked on. Hopefully someone will come up with something more visible in the future. :pray:

OP
OP
12HawkFan

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Kitsap,

I see what you mean, that is one DAMNATION small indicator.

Looks like someone deleted or changed an image file indicator and that's all that's left because that is right about where that nice little brown shield/clipboard looking thing I talked about earlier used to show up

GO HAWKS!!!

KitsapGuy":iyryz9jy said:
Oh. There's a little, tiny green dot that will show up. You almost need a magnifying glass to see it. It's supposedly being worked on. Hopefully someone will come up with something more visible in the future. :pray:

A

Anonymous

On the upper right and bottom of the page is a green outlined box. Inside there is a link entitled "View your posts".

This will list the threads you have posted in.

A

Anonymous

Are you using Crapatalk or another reader?.

Can you see the "View Your Posts" in green at the top of the page?