An unbiased list of potential RD-1 or RD-2 draftable CB's

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Chawker":gprndkpe said:
Jeremy Chinn S S.ILL. 6'3" 208 could be a good mid to late draft pick. I liiked what I seen of him. Just saying.

I like him a ton. Even if he is reached for at 64.

On paper, his size looks inviting. But he's very quick too. Even lines up as a nickel/slot cover guy. But for us, I see him as a guy who matches up well with elite level TEs. We face these with regularity. He's a unique player that can fill a very valuable, and unique role.

titan3131":gprndkpe said:
Reggie Robinson III tulsa

Seconded.

Chawker

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":3tyqewv6 said:
Chawker":3tyqewv6 said:
Jeremy Chinn S S.ILL. 6'3" 208 could be a good mid to late draft pick. I liiked what I seen of him. Just saying.

I like him a ton. Even if he is reached for at 64.

On paper, his size looks inviting. But he's very quick too. Even lines up as a nickel/slot cover guy. But for us, I see him as a guy who matches up well with elite level TEs. We face these with regularity. He's a unique player that can fill a very valuable, and unique role.

titan3131":3tyqewv6 said:
Reggie Robinson III tulsa

Seconded.

What I liked about Chinn,is his ability to range over and help a cornner when the pass is perfectly placed, saving the day on a long pass play. His cat like skills.

getnasty

Reaction score
Jeff Gladney is intriguing too, don't know if he'll have the measureable but he can cover.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
12AngryHawks":5oj9eiyo said:
Based off the numbers, I'd take Paulson Adebo. To have those stats in 18 games is incredible.

Have to wait until 2021. He's returning to school.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I’m on the Yetur Gross-Matos train. Please draft him!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getnasty

Reaction score
dopeboy206":ucfyd3mt said:

At Cornerback?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
getnasty":2g3vc9ib said:
dopeboy206":2g3vc9ib said:

At Cornerback?
Oh wait didn’t see this was a CB thread my bad lol

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":b0amiome said:
12AngryHawks":b0amiome said:
Based off the numbers, I'd take Paulson Adebo. To have those stats in 18 games is incredible.

In that case I would choose either Henderson or Dantzler then, if they are entering the draft.

BASF

Reaction score
12AngryHawks":1buqe8p5 said:
Attyla the Hawk":1buqe8p5 said:
12AngryHawks":1buqe8p5 said:

In that case I would choose either Henderson or Dantzler then, if they are entering the draft.

Dantzler is an interesting prospect. Watching film on him is a little difficult since he wasn't really tested at all. I was shocked that Alabama pretty much threw at him only twice. His run support against Alabama was not really there as he seemed uninterested in tackling, but he later was supporting very well against LSU. The catches he allowed against LSU were small gains on short routes. There was no video for him against Auburn, where he made only one tackle. If the best teams in the SEC avoid throwing to his side, he will not last until our first round pick.