Hate The Pick

Hanjag

Reaction score
I have really warmed to all their picks this year but Eskridge.
He has obvious KR potential.
#3 WR is almost certain and could be more in the future. I really see the Percy Harvin comparisons. Harvin was 5'11" 186# ( I have also seen 200# listed) 4.4 40 WR with RB background. I remember him playing against the LOB and every time he touched the ball I got scared. You never know 100% on this but Eskridge also has an RB history and is listed as 5'9" and 190# and faster top-end speed 4.38 vs 4.41. between the slightly faster top end and shorter height? He could be even more dangerous ball in hand and jet sweeps? DK, Tyler L, Eskridge, Carson, Everett represent a pretty nice top 5 skill position complement to Wilson.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Listening to Rob Rang, Corbin Smith, and Jim Nagy (Senior Bowl head guy), he was compared to "shades of Antonio Brown" and similar to Percy Harvin (Rang).

Have also heard comparisons to Golden Tate, except motivated and competitive. Tate was lazy his first year or 2, thinking he was the shiznit and Hasselbeck was heard to scream at him for lollygagging. "Get in the frickin huddle!"

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'm still really looking forward to him possibly taking over a 2018 Brandin Cooks-esque role in the offense this year. That could REALLY open some stuff up.

toffee

Reaction score
ivotuk":2wmc7pcq said:
Listening to Rob Rang, Corbin Smith, and Jim Nagy (Senior Bowl head guy), he was compared to "shades of Antonio Brown" and similar to Percy Harvin (Rang).

Have also heard comparisons to Golden Tate, except motivated and competitive. Tate was lazy his first year or 2, thinking he was the shiznit and Hasselbeck was heard to scream at him for lollygagging. "Get in the frickin huddle!"
Not bad if he could be as good as golden

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

nanomoz

Reaction score
At least Eskridge is staying true to the annual Seahawks tradition of the earliest pick being injured to start their rookie year, making them unavailable for camp and critical growth periods for young players.

:irishdrinkers: