Someone check on DomeHawk, he might be on suicide watch.

toffee

Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that some of you always have Dome on your mind, so much love, he has done a good job imprinting his persona on y'all.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":24i3e3er said:
I can't criticize a kid but Jimmy Lake has got to have someone that can throw better than Morris. I don't know what that was but there's high school quarterbacks here in Spokane that would put Morris to shame. I get Montana being good but a P5 should never lose to an FCS school. I think EWU beat Oregon one year it happens but this Husky team looked beyond pathetic. Michigan by 40
They have a blue chipper standing on the sideline named Sam Huard. Not starting him against Montana was beyond stupid.

He’s a freshman, but he can throw the ball more than 10 yards downfield, and do much better than the kid that was dirting balls and throwing picks to the other team. Football is a game of adjustments, good coaches make quick in game adjustments bad coaches don’t and stick with their game plan even though it’s obvious to everyone in the stadium it’s failing miserably.

Lake should have been fired after the Montana game, period, end of story!

It’s been fun listening to that gas bag Softy dance around the fact his good buddy is a crappy coach.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":lff03uja said:
ArlosSpecial":lff03uja said:
I can't criticize a kid but Jimmy Lake has got to have someone that can throw better than Morris. I don't know what that was but there's high school quarterbacks here in Spokane that would put Morris to shame. I get Montana being good but a P5 should never lose to an FCS school. I think EWU beat Oregon one year it happens but this Husky team looked beyond pathetic. Michigan by 40
They have a blue chipper standing on the sideline named Sam Huard. Not starting him against Montana was beyond stupid.

He’s a freshman, but he can throw the ball more than 10 yards downfield, and do much better than the kid that was dirting balls and throwing picks to the other team. Football is a game of adjustments, good coaches make quick in game adjustments bad coaches don’t and stick with their game plan even though it’s obvious to everyone in the stadium it’s failing miserably.

Lake should have been fired after the Montana game, period, end of story!

It’s been fun listening to that gas bag Softy dance around the fact his good buddy is a crappy coach.
I thought Sam would start the season as the starter I was surprised when I saw Morris in the Montana Community College game

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Oregon ain't bad this year I'm watching them take it to Ohio State right now. I don't think UW is as bad as we saw against Montana Forestry Academy but the Pac is the Ducks to lose this year. I'm a Wazzu fan and yes I know we stink but at least we can move the ball offensively

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
My brother thinks they are trying to preserve Huard's redshirt.

What they are doing is destroying any future recruiting classes.

You don't need to preserve redshirts, that is what the transfer portal is for.

You can get a good QB if you are a good team that needs a QB.

You cannot get a good team if you don't play your good QB though.

I wouldn't let Morris play QB at our family Thanksgiving football game.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Well, it’s looking like the wolverines are about to embarrass the Huskies even further.

If Dome hasn’t already “offed” himself, we can still hold onto our hopes that this may be the preverbal straw.

Right?

:{)

sc85sis

Reaction score
If Lake really is a bad coach, hope he doesn’t start Huard and luck his way into a winning season before they fire him.

Helton lasted six years because of two winning seasons featuring Sam Darnold.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
sc85sis":g6sukxci said:
If Lake really is a bad coach, hope he doesn’t start Huard and luck his way into a winning season before they fire him.

Helton lasted six years because of two winning seasons featuring Sam Darnold.
Problem is if they keep not playing Huard he’s going to transfer out and Lake will be fired regardless.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Utah QB just transferred, again. College is getting a bit crazy with the transfers now. Hard to build depth, especially at QB, when the first sign of a tough time guys just leave. Rather than sticking around and getting coached up.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
True, but there a lot of idiot college football coaches. I can think of 3 in state.
2 D1 coaches, and 1 D3 coach that are flaming idiots.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
CPHawk":25g1hjhh said:
ArlosSpecial":25g1hjhh said:

No, ewu never beat Oregon. UW had a qb, but the locals wanted a local kid. He now starts at Fresno.

Jake Haener couldn't beat out Jake Browning. He left the program while Chris Petersen was HC.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Toothless is just worthless.

He starts to run, gets decent yardage and then slides about 4 yards short. Whatever.

If you cannot pass, at least TRY to run. But sliding is for people that can complete passes, if you can't freaking pass the ball (to your own team, not the other guys) then you need to lay out for the 1st even if it hurts.

What a p*ssy.

Just the worst QB to ever wear purple. Ack.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Miles was a better QB, just a terrible person.

And kind of a moron for getting into a fight with a fan IN Seattle for cheering for the Hawks because he was a Broncos fan. (No idea how much of DB the fan was being though...)

But as far as throwing the ball not into the other team's hands? Yeah I would rather have Miles than Toothless.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2czknp66 said:
If you cannot pass, at least TRY to run. But sliding is for people that can complete passes, if you can't freaking pass the ball (to your own team, not the other guys) then you need to lay out for the 1st even if it hurts.

What a p*ssy.

Just the worst QB to ever wear purple. Ack.

Exactly. A QB who can pass is worth sacrificing a couple yards to reduce the risk of injury.

When he runs, he needs to realize it's his chance to show he can do something valuable for the offense, and try to get as many yards as possible.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
If UW loses, it's a no-brainer to fire Lake first thing on Monday. In fact, I fully expect that to happen, and am going to be raging pissed if he is not.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Looks like Jimmy Lake’s coaching career is going to die on this Dylan Morris hill. Idiot!

It sucks the 3 football teams I root for 1 of the coach’s the league has passed him by, and the other 2 are flat out morons that can’t coach their way out of wet paper bags.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
He should still be fired. For the life of me, I don't understand why athletic directors struggle to see the writing on the wall that should be obvious to anyone paying attention to all the little things. Either that or they do notice but just don't want to admit they hired a shitty coach, as if it's an ego thing.

The reality is simple... Lake has about 99% chance to fail. Why cling to that 1% miracle? What does prolonging accomplish?

CPHawk

Reaction score
Remember when UW fans thought Johnathan Smith was a bad coach. Turns out he might be the best HC in the conference

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CPHawk":83e313e4 said:
Remember when UW fans thought Johnathan Smith was a bad coach. Turns out he might be the best HC in the conference
Yep. Jen needs to go.

Latest posts