Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Matt Coral?

Discuss your thoughts about anything College Football or NFL draft. Recruiting, Projections, and Mock drafts, Etc. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Matt Coral?
Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:53 pm
  • If we trade Russ to the Giants, would you use their 6th pick (?) on Matt Coral? Not sure how this SoCal boy went to Ole Miss, in my days, ie Archie Manning days, the whole team was Mississippi boys. Matt did carry the Rebels.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9-FjhBB5w8
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3647
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:44 pm


Re: Matt Coral?
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:36 pm
  • This guy is an injury waiting to happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2072
    Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:36 pm


Re: Matt Coral?
Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:12 am
  • James in PA wrote:This guy is an injury waiting to happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    He reminds me a little bit of Archie, may be he could be that game manager for Pete ball?
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3647
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:44 pm


Re: Matt Coral?
Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:09 pm
  • toffee wrote:
    James in PA wrote:This guy is an injury waiting to happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    He reminds me a little bit of Archie, may be he could be that game manager for Pete ball?


    I think he ends up being a poor man's Russ, in my opinion.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5868
    Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:38 pm
    Location: Delaware


Re: Matt Coral?
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:22 pm
  • Does he throw quick slants over the middle?
    Does he throw a nice screen pass?
    Can he use more than half the field in passing?
    If so grab him.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6196
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 pm


Re: Matt Coral?
Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:34 pm
  • Maelstrom787 wrote:
    toffee wrote:
    James in PA wrote:This guy is an injury waiting to happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    He reminds me a little bit of Archie, may be he could be that game manager for Pete ball?


    I think he ends up being a poor man's Russ, in my opinion.


    This season, he's 19 TD, 3 INT playing in SEC under Lane Griffin, this boy can run some too, 552 yards rushing ave 4.2 per carry. He isn't built as robust as our Russ, so yes, a poor man's Russ. But he has a really strong arm like Russ and quite nimble. Under Lane Griffin, he ought to be well trained in pro style.

    OK, I am a Rebel, so I am totally bias. but this guy could be that perfect Peteball game managing QB with late game heroic. All we need is a bellcow RB, or two.

    We can use one of the multi 1st round picks on this boy, then pray that Pete won't spoil him that way he spoiled Russ.
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3647
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:44 pm


Re: Matt Coral?
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:24 pm



It is currently Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:41 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests