Back to Back to Back

Atradees

Reaction score
Congratulations for beating Ohio State in front of 100,000 of their fans. A huge victory for Mario Crystobal and the Ducks AND the Pac 12. Super stoked over the season. Great game plan and coach knows the game is won in the trenches. Was so surprised to see Ohio state go for it on 4 entire downs. We ran the rock and killed the clock. WOOOOOOO Hooooo! Oregon's game has gone from tricky offense and gimmicks (Chip Kelly) to a great recruiting class and fundamental football.

That was a great victory. Ohio States QB is legit. They will likely win out.

Who is challenging Oregon in the Pac 12? No one.......back to back to back...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Atradees":36nn3ukv said:
Congratulations for beating Ohio State in front of 100,000 of their fans. A huge victory for Mario Crystobal and the Ducks AND the Pac 12. Super stoked over the season. Great game plan and coach knows the game is won in the trenches. Was so surprised to see Ohio state go for it on 4 entire downs. We ran the rock and killed the clock. WOOOOOOO Hooooo! Oregon's game has gone from tricky offense and gimmicks (Chip Kelly) to a great recruiting class and fundamental football.

Winning the PAC-12 is like being the tallest dwarf.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":at2sob95 said:
Atradees":at2sob95 said:

Thanks man. That's some funny shit and I needed that.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
There were many ranked to begin with. Your still not taking anything from the Ducks. Dom James esc domination for a while looks like.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Atradees":cmnjcwcw said:
There were many ranked to begin with. Your still not taking anything from the Ducks. Dom James esc domination for a while looks like.
wut?
The Ducks are not winning a natty so don’t get too excited.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Great you beat Ohio State but let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Pac 12 is absolute garbage. My Cougs will more than likely beat Oregon not because they're a better team but because that's simply what the Pac does. Kicks the crap out of each other.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
Strange. I dont even know who is coaching the Cougs now. Leach went somewhere more relevant didnt he? WA state is like an ice cream bar in summer time. Good for minute. Otherwise, Not memorable.

Back to Back to Back.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Oregon will lose at least 2 or 3 conference games. They are a solid team this year, but I wouldn't get ahead of myself thinking that Ohio State is a top 10 team this year. They are just now entering that period where Urban Meyers influence has significantly faded, and we will see the effects of that all year.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Atradees":2k0mpi5k said:
Strange. I dont even know who is coaching the Cougs now. Leach went somewhere more relevant didnt he? WA state is like an ice cream bar in summer time. Good for minute. Otherwise, Not memorable.

Back to Back to Back.
Nick Rolovich aka "Rolo". They have absolutely no problems moving the ball with the run and shoot offense and a very athletic quarterback. Defensively they're garbage.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Never heard of the team the *ucks are playing.
Was East Wenatchee Valley State busy today?

CPHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3fk6xh9x said:
Never heard of the team the *ucks are playing.
Was East Wenatchee Valley State busy today?

They were. They are waiting on a showdowns with UA and WSU. It will be their first wins vs the pac 12.

Threedee

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":24r3kgoz said:
Atradees":24r3kgoz said:

When Oklahoma and Texass bolt from the Big 12, the PAC-12 will finally have a midget conference to look down upon.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Atradees":2i4yks8c said:
Looks like Stanford just took something from the Quacks, their natty hopes. :D
Looks like my prediction of the *ucks not winning a natty just came true.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3p2qolro said:
Oregon will lose at least 2 or 3 conference games. They are a solid team this year, but I wouldn't get ahead of myself thinking that Ohio State is a top 10 team this year. They are just now entering that period where Urban Meyers influence has significantly faded, and we will see the effects of that all year.

There's one.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
fenderbender123":6uy257sb said:
fenderbender123":6uy257sb said:

There's one.
Should have dropped another to a 1 win bears team at home.

That struggle should drop the zeros a few spots.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
38-7 domination of the *ucks by the Utes.
A thing of beauty.

The zero’s playoff hopes dashed. :lol:

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Atradees":edhzl4fo said:

Back to Back to Back.
Back to back 4 loss seasons

RiverDog

Reaction score
Yeah, not much doubt as to who the best team on the west coast is.

I watched the 4th quarter of the Baylor-Okie State game, and what a finish!

The playoff committee has a tough choice ahead of it. Michigan, Alabama, and Cincy all have to be in. The way Georgia lost to Alabama, my guess is that Notre Dame will round out the field, but who knows.

College football needs to expand the playoffs to 8 teams, giving the Power 5 automatic berths. Teams like Baylor and Utah deserve a chance. It would also make the NYD bowl games relevant again as they could use them as quarterfinal matchups. Here's what this year's results would have produced:

SEC: Alabama
Pac 12: Utah
Big 10: Michigan
Big 12: Baylor
ACC: Pitt
At large: Notre Dame
At large: Cincy
At large: Georgia

Utah and Michigan could play in the Rose Bowl, Georgia-Baylor in the Orange, Alabama-Notre Dame in the Sugar, and Cincy-Pitt in the Fiesta. Sure would beat the hell out of watching a bunch of also rans on NYD.