How are you watching the draft?

HawkGA

Reaction score
I have Sling but the ESPN and NFL Network are on different packages so I need to decide ahead of time which one to watch it on (well, I could keep flipping my subscription, but that seems like a pain). I currently have the subscription for ESPN (had the other one, but switched recently so my Dad could watch the Alabama scrimmage).

Should I stick with ESPN or go NFL Network? I could do antennae and do . . . . is it ABC or Fox? But I'll probably stick with one of the Sling options.

I actually enjoy Kiper and McShay seems a decent fellow. NFL Network won't have Mayock this year.

So which is better?

Rat

Reaction score
ESPN

I honestly can't say for sure that they're the best in regards to analysis, but seeing that set and hearing those guys year in and year out... that's Christmas for me. I love the experience. It's my favorite night of the year in years where the Seahawks don't make the Super Bowl or the Buckeyes don't make the NCG.

chris98251

Reaction score
NFL Network and then have NFL.Com up have picks and prospects available up as well as Seahawks.Net to watch the melt down and Madden experts say how we should have traded up or down and the reactions to our own picks.

kobebryant

Reaction score
NFL Network (Eisen > Wingo). If it is nice out here tonight, probably tape delayed on the PVR at around 7 or 8 skipping through commercials and the chatter between picks. If it isn't nice out then I will watch live.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
From Broadway in front of the stage as close as I can get. Just because I happen to be in Nashville for a business trip. First time, should be interesting.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Awesome! Have fun. I'll be in Nashville* next week.

* actually I'm flying into Nashville and then have to drive about 2 hours into the middle-of-nowhere-Tennessee.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":3p4fwonz said:
From Broadway in front of the stage as close as I can get. Just because I happen to be in Nashville for a business trip. First time, should be interesting.

Great town!

4th of July fireworks along the Cumberland was one of the best times I've had to date.

Kinger95

Reaction score
Told wife to hit the road and I’m gonna be making a dozen Costco boneless buffalo wings and crack open some cold ones and sit on the couch for a few hours just for someone amazing to fall to 20 and get scooped up and us to trade 21 to the colts for 34 and 59 and then 29 to the falcons for 45 and 79 and not make a selection all night. Then I get up pissed and go to bed.