2019 NFL Draft Thread

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Wanted to talk about the crazy reach by the Raiders as well as Josh Allen falling. So I made a catch all thread for the draft so we can have some conversation.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Giants should have taken Zion. It's like the draft order went 1-2-3-27-5-43

justafan

Reaction score
I only think its a reach if you believe all the draftniks. i appreciate the input and enjoy reading what they say but its not gospel.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Thanks for making the thread. A lot easier to keep track of one thread among this chaos. Interesting draft so far. Haven't followed too closely to the prospects this year, so it will be good to hear everyone's opinion.

OP
OP
City Of Reign

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I in no way think Clelin Ferrell is a bad player. I just happen to agree with those that think he could have been picked up later. Then again maybe he's not there later. Idk I just was a little thrown off

justafan

Reaction score
Who actually watches Duke games?Never seen him play.Most probably havent

OP
OP
City Of Reign

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I've read a lot of bad analysis on Daniel Jones, but I haven't seen any thing on him. I sure hope he has thick skin going to NY though lol

Seanhawk

Reaction score
City Of Reign":3e9v0a0m said:
I've read a lot of bad analysis on Daniel Jones, but I haven't seen any thing on him. I sure hope he has thick skin going to NY though lol

The best praise they could muster for Jones on NFLN was basically he got his ass kicked a lot and is still alive.

OP
OP
City Of Reign

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3fkyc0sl said:
City Of Reign":3fkyc0sl said:

The best praise they could muster for Jones on NFLN was basically he got his ass kicked a lot and is still alive.

That's hilarious

MrThortan

Reaction score
Lots of defensive linemen gone already. Have heard this draft is deep at the position though

Smellyman

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1y3dibqf said:
City Of Reign":1y3dibqf said:

So they drafted David Carr, the post yips David Carr.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well that's two from Michigan gone if MoTown is the big clue, what other schools are in the State of Michigan unless it's Michigan State.