John Schneider

Atradees

Reaction score
We have really enjoyed your years of service. Clear out your area of any personal belongings. Please leave your door pass at the front desk. Thank you.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
Worst draft in years. It speaks for itself. Or it will. I have to believe he didn't pick Russell Wilson, Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor or the rest. This is all some fraud being portrayed upon us. The tru driving force behind our superbowls was somebody else.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Atradees":atn6ohzl said:
Worst draft in years. It speaks for itself. Or it will.

12's gonna 12...

I heard the Ram's bandwagon isn't quite full yet.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Atradees":2akb7grp said:
Worst draft in years. It speaks for itself. Or it will. I have to believe he didn't pick Russell Wilson, Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor or the rest. This is all some fraud being portrayed upon us.

Considering Schneider championed Wilson to Pete and the scouting department, and wanted to take him in the second round where we drafted Wagner, it shows just how little you know. No one thought the 2012 draft was good. Nobody has a crystal ball, least of all you. So stop acting like you're the be-all, end-all of talent evaluation, or quit spouting off like a monkey with a megaphone.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
I take it you hated last year's draft? Not enough sexy names to get you going?

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
Punter wont get us back to the Superbowl. Or a one dimensional offense. Or 4th and 5th round scrubs picked in the second and third rounds. Wait till Schneider cant stop patting himself on the back for all those additional picks in which he reached on each of them.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hmmm, Needed DE, got one, Needed Safety and or Slot help got one, needed WR help went and got a potential #1,
Needed Special Teams and LB depth or possibly a future SS, got one.

So we didn't PICK YOUR GUYS, oh too bad, we also grabbed a ton of other picks for depth and to fill out possible needs, yet se busted in the draft.

Hung with a New rope and with a Golden spoon in your mouth and you would complain that you were not high enough and that they didn't put chocolate on the spoon for ya.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Atradees":2cg8bcwo said:
We have really enjoyed your years of service. Clear out your area of any personal belongings. Please leave your door pass at the front desk. Thank you.

Define "we," as you seem to be in the minority here, fella. Tone down the waterworks, sheesh.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
This guy is 100% a 12. AKA the worst section of our fan base. He’s been ride or die for at least 5 years.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Because franchises are easy to build and great GM's are readily available around every corner right? :lol: :lol:

Go into the draft with 4 picks that turned to 10, and filled the three biggest needs right off the bat.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
chris98251":1m0ajod8 said:
Hmmm, Needed DE, got one, Needed Safety and or Slot help got one, needed WR help went and got a potential #1,

So we didn't PICK YOUR GUYS, oh too bad, we also grabbed a ton of other picks for depth and to fill out possible needs, yet se busted in the draft.

Hung with a New rope and with a Golden spoon in your mouth and you would complain that you were not high enough and that they didn't put chocolate on the spoon for ya.

You say we needed one and got one. Well we needed one and got one for a reach. A defensive end. The problem with a reach is they have even less chance of success. needed a safety got a reach. Needed a WR and got a guy with great combine numbers and no production. Another reach.

starting to sound like Tim ruskell in here.

chris98251

Reaction score
Atradees":rrpr5lq6 said:
chris98251":rrpr5lq6 said:

You say we needed one and got one. Well we needed one and got one for a reach. A defensive end. The problem with a reach is they have even less chance of success. needed a safety got a reach. Needed a WR and got a guy with great combine numbers and no production. Another reach.

Do we need to find a taller tree still?

dutchcoug

Reaction score
2_0_6":17ezedxr said:
Because franchises are easy to build and great GM's are readily available around every corner right? :lol: :lol:

Go into the draft with 4 picks that turned to 10, and filled the three biggest needs right off the bat.

Shut up! You’re making way too much sense.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
2_0_6":1bkh3ler said:

With 5 more picks, and 12 picks next year - and probably some decent acquisitions in May so they don't count into the compensatory formula to fill out any remaining holes.

Guys hate when Seattle doesn't take the players they think will succeed at the place they thing they should go (based on garbage media big boards) but it's the name of the game. I'd rather the front office take their guys. I think they probably reached on Collier and Blair, didn't really like Metcalf (but great value), and had Barton in the 5th - but I don't know where guys are going to go.

Criticism of the pick is fine, but this is just whiny nonsense from Atradees.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
chris98251":mqbicw4m said:
Atradees":mqbicw4m said:
chris98251":mqbicw4m said:

Or a GM not sold on himself from someone elses success.

Tim Ruskell was loved by everyone in initially......

Every year someone has a temper tantrum and the "Fire (fill in name)" posts begin. Boo Hoo your players weren't drafted by the team, so far none of mine have been either, but I see why JS/PC picked the guys they have so far, and I really like some of the picks. Who would you have picked Atradees? Who have they critically missed?

In case you missed it this management crew has created a team that is a perennial contender, or annual playoff level team. With the greatest of respect they have done the best job ever in the history of the team since 2010. They are respected highly all around the league.

Tim Ruskell loved? Hah, maybe by his dog, even then not so much. I doubt he'd have been able to recognize a football player even if that player tackled him. The team had 4 picks when the draft process started those draft, that 4 have became 10 and maybe now 9 so far in a roster situation where the team needed players. This draft they've picked 4 hard nosed players already in the first 3 ounds from an initial possible 2 and now still have 5 picks to go with 4 rounds left. Judge the draft after the whole draft and after these players have played for a few years. Maybe we should have this convo after a few seasons of seeing what the players actually drafted accomplish.

I could give a ratz rear what grade some draft expert gives to the picks, they don't have roster to manage, cap issues, multiple Pro Bowl players suddenly gone b/c of injury or an inability to be true to their team. it's a lot harder than the talking heads would have you believe. I am curious as to what Jn'P will do today and what the final roster will look like.

Have a cold one, take a chill pill, mow the lawn, relax in the sun.

I'm nothing but impressed with the job JS has done this draft. He deserves the 'Trader John' moniker hung on him. Keeping up with the number of trades and the picks the team has had has this draft been a busy job. They are drafting players they like who they think will fit into the roster they know the most about how they want it to look. 5 picks to go.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Atradees":22afsoij said:
chris98251":22afsoij said:
Atradees":22afsoij said:
chris98251":22afsoij said:

Okay, if you want to play that card, attribute his success to someone else. But give us a name, with actual evidence, otherwise this is just pure assclownery.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3dl7hdwt said:
Atradees":3dl7hdwt said:
chris98251":3dl7hdwt said:
Atradees":3dl7hdwt said:

Okay, if you want to play that card, attribute his success to someone else. But give us a name, with actual evidence, otherwise this is just pure assclownery.

Why do I have to do that? The results speak for themselves. We are talking 4 years not four picks. Everybody Loved Tim Ruskell initially.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I look at the Giants and think, this front office would have KILLED it with that much draft capital.

The same ones who are mad about today, are the same ones who were upset when we took a guy named Bobby Wagner or long lanky guy named Richard Sherman. I hope they grab another WR in the next couple picks just in case the Doug news is legit.