Oregon-Auburn

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Looked like the Quackers got boned on the spot as the Auburn QB’s knee looked down a half yard short.

I’m not sad about it. 8)

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
How do you waste a time out in the 3rd quarter trying to draw auburn offsides.... they dont bite... you call a TIME OUT TO PUNT THE BALL??? Are you kidding me???????? Take the gosh damn penalty and punt from 5 yards back i mean wtf kind of logic is that? Blown away! Then your QB gets hurt and has to miss a play... so you call a TO and then try to get him back in the game AND HAVE TO WASTE ANOTHER TIMEOUT BECAUSE YOU CANT DO THAT??!?!! Someone please explain to me how you blow/waste/piss away all 3 TOs for absolutely no reason :pukeface:

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Just Oregon oregoning. :lol:

Go Huskies! :irishdrinkers:

<edit> Just checked the college scores on ESPN dot com, it seems the only top-25 team to lose was Oregon. :mrgreen:

JGreen79

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2cwzqe6w said:

<edit> Just checked the college scores on ESPN dot com, it seems the only top-25 team to lose was Oregon. :mrgreen:

A top 25 team was going to lose that game.

D

DomeHawk

Seahaaaawks":24dtaih2 said:
How do you waste a time out in the 3rd quarter trying to draw auburn offsides.... they dont bite... you call a TIME OUT TO PUNT THE BALL??? Are you kidding me???????? Take the gosh damn penalty and punt from 5 yards back i mean wtf kind of logic is that? Blown away! Then your QB gets hurt and has to miss a play... so you call a TO and then try to get him back in the game AND HAVE TO WASTE ANOTHER TIMEOUT BECAUSE YOU CANT DO THAT??!?!! Someone please explain to me how you blow/waste/piss away all 3 TOs for absolutely no reason :pukeface:

Oregon's biggest liability might be their head coach.

We know they have good assistants because they stole them from WSU with Sweatshop Phil's money.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Used to be when Wazzu snatched defeat from the jaws of victory it was called "Couging it". After watching Oregon continually lose games in the 4th quarter after having a lead (Stanford last year anyone?) I think games like that should be called "Ducking it".

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
love watching Oregon lose, welcome to another 50 years of mediocrity!! :snack:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3eppe2y8 said:
Used to be when Wazzu snatched defeat from the jaws of victory it was called "Couging it". After watching Oregon continually lose games in the 4th quarter after having a lead (Stanford last year anyone?) I think games like that should be called "Ducking it".
Works for me! 8)

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1bdymyyy said:

Da bears.... :irishdrinkers: