USC quarterback JT Daniels is out for the season

getnasty

Reaction score
Didn't some kid just transfer from there because he lost the QB competition?

sc85sis

Reaction score
I was at the game and saw JT grab his knee. I knew he was likely done for the year. ACL and Meniscus. Ouch.

Jack Sears is in the portal after finishing fourth in the QB competition. He hasn’t transferred anywhere, but it sounds as if he’s not likely to return to the team.

Right now we have two scholarship QBs left, true freshman Kedon Slovis and redshirt junior Matt Fink. Slovis is now the #1 QB. He came from Desert Mountain HS in AZ, where his OC was Kurt Warner. He’s green but has a lot of talent from what I’ve heard/read during the spring and fall camps.

D

DomeHawk

sc85sis":34vo1d34 said:
I was at the game and saw JT grab his knee. I knew he was likely done for the year. ACL and Meniscus. Ouch.

Jack Sears is in the portal after finishing fourth in the QB competition. He hasn’t transferred anywhere, but it sounds as if he’s not likely to return to the team.

Right now we have two scholarship QBs left, true freshman Kedon Slovis and redshirt junior Matt Fink. Slovis is now the #1 QB. He came from Desert Mountain HS in AZ, where his OC was Kurt Warner. He’s green but has a lot of talent from what I’ve heard/read during the spring and fall camps.

USC still has the 4th rated talent composite in college football with 6 5-stars and 41 4-stars on their roster. I would never count them out.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Footb ... Composite/