Huskies in Unusual Position of Rooting for Ducks

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I just can't do that. That would be like rooting for the Patriots or the Stealers or something. Can we compromise and hope for a tie?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
GeekHawk":35t6mzt8 said:
I just can't do that. That would be like rooting for the Patriots or the Stealers or something. Can we compromise and hope for a tie?
No cuz Cal would finish a half game better than UW if both won out. Sorry man. I know it feels slimy and wrong but Dome is spot on here. Gotta have a Ducks W Sat.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

hawksfansinceday1":1to0cind said:
GeekHawk":1to0cind said:
No cuz Cal would finish a half game better than UW if both won out. Sorry man. I know it feels slimy and wrong but Dome is spot on here. Gotta have a Ducks W Sat.

Actually a tie would make Cal a half game LESS than us if we both win out, they have already lost one game.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2vdr3ae9 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2vdr3ae9 said:
GeekHawk":2vdr3ae9 said:

Actually a tie would make Cal a half game LESS than us if we both win out, they have already lost one game.
Oh that's right I forgot they lost. In that case, tie time baby!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Wish JSea was here to see this thread.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DomeHawk":172ubvh0 said:
Because if Oregon beats Cal Saturday the Huskies determine their own fate the rest of the way.

It also looks like this is going to happen with Cal's quarterback hurt and unlikely to return for the next several games.

Because: IT'S GREAT TO BE A HUSKY!!!

https://www.californiagoldenblogs.com/c ... ury-update
Nope, sorry will never happen. I hate the ducks that much.
Plus when you do that the team you hate will let you down leading you to hate them even more.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

Sports Hernia":2o90tamb said:
DomeHawk":2o90tamb said:
Because if Oregon beats Cal Saturday the Huskies determine their own fate the rest of the way.

It also looks like this is going to happen with Cal's quarterback hurt and unlikely to return for the next several games.

Plus when you do that the team you hate will let you down leading you to hate them even more.

Lol, I get it, and no one hates the ducks more than i do but,

I am a pragmatist.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

Sports Hernia":3dj30x6e said:
DomeHawk":3dj30x6e said:

Okay, I just looked at the Bears' schedule and they still have to play Utah, USC, and WSU. I think either Utah or USC can beat them so.......root for Cal to beat Oregon and then hope they still lose another game?

Okay, I'm in.

Latest posts