UW vs Stanford

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Eason’s Indecisiveness leading to sacks and incompletions
Needs to pull his head out.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Washington's going to lose this game tonight, they're being outplayed on both sides of the ball and outcoached on the sidelines.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Washington finished September with a 4-1 record. They're going to start November with a 4-4 record. They may need to win the Apple Cup just to reach bowl eligibility.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Another Husky shit show at Stanford. At this rate, they’ll be lucky to play in the Las Vegas bowl.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me one bit is some of the talented young receivers on the team, like Puka Nacua, get sick of being forced to sit on the bench and watch less talented players get all the snaps and enter the transfer portal and go somewhere else.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3r67lmc3 said:
Washington finished September with a 4-1 record. They're going to start November with a 4-4 record. They may need to win the Apple Cup just to reach bowl eligibility.
No worries. That's a guaranteed W. Leach ain't beating Lake/Peterson. Besides, Cougs may be an even bigger cluster what with their DC resigning in mid damned season .

Pathetic game last night by the Dawgs. Looked like they were sleep walking.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

I can't think of one single position group that played well last night AND that goes for the coaching staff too. Coach Petersen continues to be a great program coach BUT a terrible game time coach. And, as I have said since last season, Bush Hamden is a terrible offensive coordinator. This is not to lay it on him, gawd knows there is plenty of blame to go around. but Coach Petersen needs to go out and find a good OC in the off-season.

Had a bunch of old teammates over for the game and of course as the game progressed so did the imbibing. Result? A bunch of pissed-off wives picking up their husbands giving me dirty looks.

Tough embarrassing loss but we're not bandwagoners, we stick by our team,

Because, IT'S GREAT TO BE A HUSKY!!!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
DomeHawk":985073wm said:
I can't think of one single position group that played well last night AND that goes for the coaching staff too. Coach Petersen continues to be a great program coach BUT a terrible game time coach. And, as I have said since last season, Bush Hamden is a terrible offensive coordinator. This is not to lay it on him, gawd knows there is plenty of blame to go around. but Coach Petersen needs to go out and find a good OC in the off-season.

Had a bunch of old teammates over for the game and of course as the game progressed so did the imbibing. Result? A bunch of pissed-off wives picking up their husbands giving me dirty looks.Tough embarrassing loss but we're not bandwagoners, we stick by our team,

Ha Ha but even if they had been winning instead..The results would still be the same no?
You was their excuse to get drunk.Free booze?I think so. :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

IndyHawk":oxr3sbs8 said:
DomeHawk":oxr3sbs8 said:

Had a bunch of old teammates over for the game and of course as the game progressed so did the imbibing. Result? A bunch of pissed-off wives picking up their husbands giving me dirty looks.Tough embarrassing loss but we're not bandwagoners, we stick by our team,

Ha Ha but even if they had been winning instead..The results would still be the same no?
You was their excuse to get drunk.Free booze?I think so. :irishdrinkers:

From the wives perspective I am the only one not married anymore so I am evil incarnate.

And FYI, the results aren't always the same, we usually drink some but eat a lot too. Nobody ever leaves my house too intoxicated to drive so it's all good, I'll take the blame. We live to fight another day.