Harbaugh Leaving Michigan?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I want him to stay there ..I know Andrea does too :lol:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3s4vl0l1 said:
YES, I do. I just watched their blow out of ND from Saturday night on my DVR.
There is a lot of talent on that squad. Aiden Hutchinson really impressed me a lot. I would LOVE it if we drafted him. He would be a perfect edge rusher. Plus, the last time we drafted a Hutchinson from Michigan.......... :irishdrinkers:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":gx929fus said:
IndyHawk":gx929fus said:
There is a lot of talent on that squad. Aiden Hutchinson really impressed me a lot. I would LOVE it if we drafted him. He would be a perfect edge rusher. Plus, the last time we drafted a Hutchinson from Michigan.......... :irishdrinkers:
He turned traitor?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Michigan will lose 2 more games, including by 3 TDs to OSU.. why would a Michigan fan want him. He hasn't won anything there

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2w0fgmah said:
Seahwkgal":2w0fgmah said:
IndyHawk":2w0fgmah said:
He turned traitor?
But before that he was an all-pro guard and part of an epic offensive line. That whole fiasco was also on Ruskell too. Anyways, this Hutchinson is a perfect edge rusher candidate, a real need for the Hawks. Also, he IS NOT related to Futch FWIW.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2tkao9vy said:
Michigan will lose 2 more games, including by 3 TDs to OSU.. why would a Michigan fan want him. He hasn't won anything there
EVERYBODY loses to the F***eyes. So what other team are they going to lose to? Harbaugh has won a lot of games in his tenure here. Before him, the Wolverines were AWFUL.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":gdsplgmv said:
Uncle Si":gdsplgmv said:
EVERYBODY loses to the F***eyes. So what other team are they going to lose to? Harbaugh has won a lot of games in his tenure here. Before him, the Wolverines were AWFUL.

They had a couple down years...

But Harbaugh has used up name recognition and is showing he's not that great of a coach.

Just surprised Michigan fans don't they can do better

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2ptry80t said:
hawksfansinceday1":2ptry80t said:
Seahwkgal":2ptry80t said:
IndyHawk":2ptry80t said:
He turned traitor?
But before that he was an all-pro guard and part of an epic offensive line. That whole fiasco was also on Ruskell too. Anyways, this Hutchinson is a perfect edge rusher candidate, a real need for the Hawks. Also, he IS NOT related to Futch FWIW.
Absolutely partly on Ruskell

olyfan63

Reaction score
Even though I hated Harbaugh as the Niners coach, I had to respect him as a coach for his results and how hard he got his teams to play. And for making Krappernick look like an actual QB.

I was hoping and expecting he'd put Michigan on the national map again. If he leaves now, I guess that's mission incomplete.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
He hasn't won a lot of the big games. So maybe he will be forced out. Or they might give him another year. As much as anything Ohio State has just been the more established program in the modern era. They recruit better. That recruiting deficit has been tough to close.

chris98251

Reaction score
I would expect Jerry to go after him if he is cut lose, it would only be a few years because I think they would clash, but I could see it, Jerry isn't getting any younger and the money won't matter.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Ann Arbor's doing decent this year. I could see him staying there, and if he gets bounced going to some other college team as a high-paid coach.

He vehemently denied any interest in going back to the NFL. It was unequivocal. I doubt Jerry of all people would pick him up given Harbs' disrespect against FO going on up to the actual owners. Jerrah is gonna expect whoever he gets to line up for fan promos or whatever Jerrah deems important. Both Jerrah and Harbs are massive control freaks--and so are most NFL owners--so I see Harbs finishing it out more comfortably in college.

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":fnacwtq9 said:
Ann Arbor's doing decent this year. I could see him staying there, and if he gets bounced going to some other college team as a high-paid coach.

He vehemently denied any interest in going back to the NFL. It was unequivocal. I doubt Jerry of all people would pick him up given Harbs' disrespect against FO going on up to the actual owners. Jerrah is gonna expect whoever he gets to line up for fan promos or whatever Jerrah deems important. Both Jerrah and Harbs are massive control freaks--and so are most NFL owners--so I see Harbs finishing it out more comfortably in college.

Money talks, Parcells was retired and money brought him back and there is nobody more controlling then Parcells, what they say in the media is saving face, he isn't going to say I am jumping back to the NFL when he is still coaching games at Michigan, doesn't take a IQ of more then 25 to figure that out.

He has already bitched about the recruiting issues and the only school he would jump to from the 49ers was Michigan, he is not going to go to Florida, Oregon, UCLA, Texas A & M or any place else, he hasn't won anything in college.

knownone

Reaction score
The Browns should go all in on bringing him in. He has the personality to straighten out their immaturity, and it would be funny to watch him butt heads with John Dorsey.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3hbg2amg said:

I absolutely can't see him getting along with Jerry Jones. Wow that would be a clash of personalities to say the least. They are two very strong headed, stubborn, type A personalities, both eccentric at times, both big control freaks on everything. I can't see that lasting at all. But who knows? Maybe Jerry will want to make a change. If the money is there and Harbaugh is out at Michigan he will look at all other opportunities. Including even that one. I just don't see this being a good match for either one. I don't think this would be psychologically healthy for either one. But maybe they will put that aside in the attempt to win.

chris98251

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":1bzdo41t said:
SantaClaraHawk":1bzdo41t said:

I absolutely can't see him getting along with Jerry Jones. Wow that would be a clash of personalities to say the least. They are two very strong headed, stubborn, type A personalities, both eccentric at times, both big control freaks on everything. I can't see that lasting at all. But who knows? Maybe Jerry will want to make a change. If the money is there and Harbaugh is out at Michigan he will look at all other opportunities. Including even that one. I just don't see this being a good match for either one. I don't think this would be psychologically healthy for either one. But maybe they will put that aside in the attempt to win.

He already did it twice, once with Parcells and once with Jimmy Johnson.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
chris98251":1ufu5ait said:
SanDiego49er":1ufu5ait said:
SantaClaraHawk":1ufu5ait said:

He already did it twice, once with Parcells and once with Jimmy Johnson.

But he didn't last with either one and he even won multiple Super Bowls with Jimmy Johnson.