Collier

seabowl

Reaction score
IMO it's looking more like the Hawks will mostly redshirt LJ this season. He has played some but has been virtually invisible in the games he has played. Here's hoping he turns into a productive player. Not trying to do a hindsight is 20/20 but I though Jeff Simmons would have looked great for the Hawks once he was healed which has already happened. He actually came back last week and had 4 tackles and a sack. With this said he was picked slots ahead of the Hawks original slot.

Jville

Reaction score
I appreciate your thoughts on the subject. But, doesn't the overarching theme of drafting remorse belong in the draft forum?

chris98251

Reaction score
Jville":1c8dttqw said:
I appreciate your thoughts on the subject. But, doesn't the overarching theme of drafting remorse belong in the draft forum?

No because he is an active player on the roster and it is a typical description of how Pete brings a player along, much like Poona last year even though he was a UDFA.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Just my opinion but I think Seattle needs to start drafting top 10 again. When they are drafting in the 20s their picks do not work out. I think their evaluations are mainly shot now.

There was a thought Carroll did well drafting his first few seasons cause he had inside knowledge providing him an “edge” but that has since faded. Long time ago.

No matter who Carroll had in place for the late first round it has not paid dividends.

Bruce Irvin (decent; okay)
Percy (waste)
Graham (waste)
Ifedi (have not been worth it)
Penny (waste)
Collier (not looking good)

Maybe it’s time we acknowledge Pete sucks at first rounds with any picks after 15.