UW vs Colorado

IndyHawk

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2bas8j10 said:
Hell 8-4 used to be ok..
I remember one year they started like 1-4 and then won 7
in a row(if memory is right)they finished like 10th in final
rankings..Beat Michigan and QB was Chris Chandler?
Man we used to rake in QB's lol.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Taking my wife to this game tomorrow. I went to UW and she went to CU. Should be fun.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

Cool, and its not like she's a duck or anything. That would suck.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Huskies are looking more and more each week like a team that doesn't deserve to play in bowl game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Huskies offense has done nothing but crap the bed in the first half. Pathetic.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
This team will never be more than average until Petersen puts the program ahead of his personal friendships and gets rid of the offensive coaches. If I'm Jacob Eason, the minute the Apple Cup is over I'm announcing for the NFL draft and walking away from this train wreck of an offensive program.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Execution was horrible tonight and the offensive play calling might be worse. Eason made some really bad decisions on throws and taking sacks where you CANNOT take sacks.

Still trying to establish the run in the 4th quarter when you can’t run the ball all game is plain stupidity.
One of the worst traits a coach can have is bullheaded stubbornness. Bullheaded stubbornness costs coaches games at all levels. If something isn’t working TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

getnasty

Reaction score
Looks like the shine has worn off of Peterson for some of hou UW fans.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

getnasty":3106mn0k said:
Looks like the shine has worn off of Peterson for some of hou UW fans.

Like I have wrote many times on this board, CP is a great program coach: recruiting, player development, etc.), but a lousy game-time coach. It isn't the only reason the offense is struggling but he needs to get rid of Bush Hamdan, this whole blind loyalty things works in some arenas, not in Power-5 football.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Game-time coaching is overrated for the most part. Now game-planning for an opponent, and player preparation, those are pretty damn important. In-game adjustments are pretty important, granted, but I think those are as much on the coordinators as the coach.