Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WSU extends Mike Leach’s contract through 2024

Discuss your thoughts about anything College Football or NFL draft. Recruiting, Projections, and Mock drafts, Etc. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 7201
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


  • More time to get an Apple Cup win!
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer
     
    Posts: 107408
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:29 pm




  • KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 7201
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


  • Softy's a d*ck, but it's deserved so what ya gonna do?
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24628
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Softy's a d*ck, but it's deserved so what ya gonna do?

    Softy is a low class putz, and I’m saying that as a UW fan.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 30877
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Softy's a d*ck, but it's deserved so what ya gonna do?

    Softy is a low class putz, and I’m saying that as a UW fan.


    As a Cougs fan i couldn't agree more regardless of and Cougs comments. The guy is a world class douche.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4544
    Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:22 pm


  • getnasty wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Softy's a d*ck, but it's deserved so what ya gonna do?

    Softy is a low class putz, and I’m saying that as a UW fan.


    As a Cougs fan i couldn't agree more regardless of and Cougs comments. The guy is a world class douche.


    Back when the Cougs made the Sweet 16 under Tony Bennett, I remember Softy saying it was like a pig in lipstick.

    I didn't know Softy wore lipstick.

    #$%& that #$%&@#.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6853
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries




It is currently Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests