WR-Brandon Aiyuk & kick returner options in the draft.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
The kickoff return has become almost a moot point in today's NFL. I don't see how investing significant draft capital on that position is anything a team would focus upon unless that person is also talented at their secondary position and other special teams duties.

As it stands, Homer is a talented 3rd down, change of pace back at worst, significant backup RB, and quality kick returner. I think we're fine there...as well as having Moore and Penny available to handle these duties, as well.

OP
OP
CamanoIslandJQ

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Kick and Punt returner's are very valuable, and IMHO, it helps them in their YAC as a receiver.

Also, there's times when field position, or a weakness found in opposing kick and punt units can be exploited.

Like the OP said, when there's multiple receivers with similar skill sets as a receiver, the one with more versatility is the better choice.