Fixing Seahawks pass rush in the draft & with FA signing(s)

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Seattle could double dip. Given the parameters you'd provided here with draft mimicing current rating, I think they'll go:

K'lavon Chaisson #51 Drafttek, but expect him to rise to 20-30 overall. One of my favorite prospects in entire draft.
Raekwon Davis #60 Drafttek. Again, don't expect him here
KJ Hamler #71 Drafttek. Could be gone here. Could also be available near our 3rd round comp pick. WR class is that stacked.

I don't see it likely that we take a project speed rusher in this draft unless it's day 3. Far too much starter quality will be on the board at OT/OC/WR/DT. All four positions are imminent need positions. And while I agree, we may be aggressive in UFA for DE, that'll likely also mean that we skimp/bargain bin shop for those other 4 positions. They'll need to be addressed with competent 2020/21 rooks.

The way the draft is shaping up early, it's easily conceivable we could get significant starter level answers for all 4.

I could see us going slot archetype WR with one of the 2nd round picks. And then go with someone like

Bryan Edwards (S Car) #195 Dtek -- listed at 215, but seriously looks swole and sudden. Not unlike DK. Gets to speed fast with a smooth stride and clear second gear. Hands way better in college than DKs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdBe857dR38

or Antonio Gandy-Golden (Liberty) # 141 Dtek.

Really that's assuming that Pete isn't satisfied with Ursua. His usage now doesn't give me any reason to think he is. The reality will be that Seattle will be obligated to draft one before they get to see his second year bump.

OP
OP
CamanoIslandJQ

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

Kinger95

Reaction score
Pass rush and O line are our 2 biggest areas we need to address. Gonna need to use draft and FA on both imo