Notre Dame DEs

justafan

Reaction score
i was checking some vids of Okwara an edge rusher and ended up watching more of Khalid Kareem. He plays more traditional strongside DE who wont bend the edges but he has strength to bull rush and hold the poa. With his long arms I could see him develop into a good player.He does have enough speed to get pressure. Anybody have any thoughts on these guys. I have read Kareem is late 2nd or 3rd but Im not sure he will last that long.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
justafan":3ftxy68f said:
i was checking some vids of Okwara an edge rusher and ended up watching more of Khalid Kareem. He plays more traditional strongside DE who wont bend the edges but he has strength to bull rush and hold the poa. With his long arms I could see him develop into a good player.He does have enough speed to get pressure. Anybody have any thoughts on these guys. I have read Kareem is late 2nd or 3rd but Im not sure he will last that long.
Kareem has talent and could get more explosive with more training.
I'd like to see the Hawks take him.
Okwara,I don't see doing much..He has a big game here and there but
disappears so no for me.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Anae from Utah is an esss teee ew deee STUD! Dude has a great motor and solid athleticism...but he's super tenacious, as well. Would love him in a Hawks jersey.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I want a speed DE. I'm tired of the team drafting people who can play inside and outside.