Husky's 2020 Schedule Released

D

DomeHawk

A look at how the schedule shapes up.

September 5th vs Michigan (good tough team to start the season and see how we measure up)

September 12th vs Sac State (a chance to get everyone in the game and try some plays)

September 19th vs Utah State (another tough team, if you need a strong schedule for CFP consideration you have it)

September 26th BYE (too early but whatever)

October 3rd at Oregon (a little early for another tough team AND Pac opponent, but we are in the same boat with new QB's. I think Oregon loses a bunch of starters, is that correct?) Edit: Upon investigation Oregon returns 14 starters so they should be really good if their QB proves capable.

October 10th vs Oregon State (should be an easy win)

October 17th at Utah (Don't know how many starters Utah loses but always a good, well-coached team)

October 23rd vs Arizona (don't count them out, they had some good wins last year)

October 31st at Cal (Cal's got that good defense)

November 7th vs Stanford (always a hard game with those huge linemen)

November 14th at USC (good to have them late in the season with all those 5-star players)

November 21st vs Colorado (you never know, they are getting better)

November 27th at Washington State (will this be the season that the cougs finally win an Apple Cup? Big fat NO)

All in all, a tough schedule, I love it!

Because: IT'S GREAT TO BE A HUSKY!!!

https://247sports.com/college/washingto ... 142311740/

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

SeatownJay":3pwwzk2m said:
I do not have any faith in a Donovan-coached offense. I'm optimistically predicting 6-6.

I would really like to see the success percentage of .NET predictors.

Lol.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
You're underestimating Oregon St. It may be a win but it won't be an easy one. Smith has them trending up.
I also think you're overestimating Utah St. They lose Jordan Love to the NFL.
9 straight Conference games following a bye? Brutal