Russell 's new back up QB? Mason Fine North Texas

Aiunahthar

Reaction score
I think we go for someone taller honestly if we do go after a QB. Russ is great but cant go much shorter and ya get Arizonas qb who cant ever sit in the pocket since he cant see.
I like Jalen Hurts from what I've seen so far. Hes mobile and similar in build RW but hes 6'2. Projected in 2nd or 3rd round. I'd be ok with getting him in that area, especially since well probably trade out of the first round anyway and get more 2s and 3s.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Aiunahthar":2ixwhayb said:
I think we go for someone taller honestly if we do go after a QB. Russ is great but cant go much shorter and ya get Arizonas qb who cant ever sit in the pocket since he cant see.
I like Jalen Hurts from what I've seen so far. Hes mobile and similar in build RW but hes 6'2. Projected in 2nd or 3rd round. I'd be ok with getting him in that area, especially since well probably trade out of the first round anyway and get more 2s and 3s.

That might be a great idea if he falls far enough. Develop him, then trade him for one or two 1sts, depending on how well he does.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seen a guess that Mariota may be the next guy, he probably isn't going to want to be a back up so shortly removed as a starter and there should be options for teams needing a starter still.