Lynn Bowden ATH Kentucky ... Who CJ was supposed to be

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I apologize for my Kentucky allegiance in advance. My Mom and Dad are transplants from there, with my Dad actually Graduating from UK; so I was born into it.

I've had my eye on Lynn Bowden as a do it all swiss army knife kinda guy for awhile and would love to see him in a Hawks jersey.

[youtube]FJIOfGGkzS0[/youtube]

cheese22

Reaction score
You aren't the only one. It seems a lot of teams are using this kind of guy as a dynamic to their offenses. A return man who can run the jet sweeps, reverses, maybe some wildcat. Bowden is electric with the ball in his hands and I could watch his college tape over and over. I just don't see conservative Pete ever opening the offense for a guy like him.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Nice find

Lynn Bowden cements his Kentucky legacy with knockout Belk Bowl performance

"Lynn's just hard-nosed," WIldcats left guard Logan Stenberg said. "He's a skinny offensive lineman. He wants to go in there, he wants to put his face in it, he’s physical."

On his final snap, however, Bowden wanted to pass. Despite being 5 for 11 through the air for 60 yards and an interception to that point, the clock and field position dictated he throw. After audibling wide receiver Josh Ali's route to a post, Bowden lofted a pass into Ali's arms in the back of the end zone.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-fo ... 267yo1ct6h

titan3131

Reaction score
very interested in Logan Sternberg. Give me that nasty