Skill position...RB

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
I have wanted to do this for a while and eventually would like to do this for each position. List (w youtube link) a few of your favorite prospect at RB.

Anthony McFarland Maryland.....Explosive, lightning acceleration
[youtube]AxB6yvpFBmo[/youtube]

Clyde Helaire LSU......Strong, fast, good hands

[youtube]mdX7VMOo55Y[/youtube]

Antonio Gibson Memphis.....Complete package, 6' 220. He is listed as wr and rb

[youtube]ZU8dfjXf9QE[/youtube]

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawkwalt1967":31m2dkp6 said:
I have wanted to do this for a while and eventually would like to do this for each position. List (w youtube link) a few of your favorite prospect at RB.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/AxB6yvpFBmo[/youtube]

just use this part AxB6yvpFBmo

sutz

Reaction score
[youtube]AxB6yvpFBmo[/youtube]

;)

Oh, in the future you may want to add some info, not just a random youtube link. People don't want to get rick rolled. :twisted:

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

chris98251

Reaction score
In RB I think for our team unless one player has all the traits you need to distinguish between the quick slasher cut back pass receiver guy and the fast but with power and lateral quickness angry runner that wants to punish defenses to finish runs.

Look at our RB's who have success Lynch and now Carson, both have the physical attributes and attitude but great lateral ability and great feet. They also run angry and keep their feet churning when being tackled and fight for that extra yard or to break out of would be tackles for extra gainers. Yes I know about the sometimes fumbles, that's a price you pay from having your back be that type and take the extra hits also.

That's the kind of player you need to see on film that will succeed in our system.

Ke'Shawn Vaughn is maybe a guy of course when you see highlights it is always big plays but I like how he fights at the goal line with tacklers hanging on him.

JPC4Days

Reaction score
Whats the deal with Jonathon Taylor .. I have been hearing about him since he was a freshman .. he has 3 great years of production. He ran a 10.5 100 meter in high school .. reports on his school pro day is he is 4.3, you can tell he has that top gear when watching him.

He is not a small back .. listed anywhere from 215 to 221 ... has wiggle, vision, contact balance and is a legit home run threat with three years of production but he is not mocked top of the draft.

When I first started hearing about him as a freshman .. I was like oh Wisconsin has themselves one of those top of the draft rare rb.. but nobody is mocking him.

maybe when he runs a 4.3 or 4.4 at the combine at 215 220 he will become a media crush .. but not a ton of buzz for a guy who seems to be a very complete back.. ok he is green catching the ball .. but whatever.

Any Wisconsin fans .. who watch all the games got any clue .. why this guy is not getting very much hype .. is he soft or something? Would love a Wisconsin fan who has watched all the games live to comment .. I only watch youtube videos and the dude looks legit even against Ohio state in the second game.

pcbball12

Reaction score
JPC4Days":uphsf0oh said:
Whats the deal with Jonathon Taylor .. I have been hearing about him since he was a freshman .. he has 3 great years of production. He ran a 10.5 100 meter in high school .. reports on his school pro day is he is 4.3, you can tell he has that top gear when watching him.

He is not a small back .. listed anywhere from 215 to 221 ... has wiggle, vision, contact balance and is a legit home run threat with three years of production but he is not mocked top of the draft.

When I first started hearing about him as a freshman .. I was like oh Wisconsin has themselves one of those top of the draft rare rb.. but nobody is mocking him.

maybe when he runs a 4.3 or 4.4 at the combine at 215 220 he will become a media crush .. but not a ton of buzz for a guy who seems to be a very complete back.. ok he is green catching the ball .. but whatever.

Any Wisconsin fans .. who watch all the games got any clue .. why this guy is not getting very much hype .. is he soft or something? Would love a Wisconsin fan who has watched all the games live to comment .. I only watch youtube videos and the dude looks legit even against Ohio state in the second game.

He’s by most people’s accounts a part of the top 3 RB in this class. It’s a pretty good RB class. Top 3 RB in the class are Dobbins, Swift, and Taylor....most people have them in different orders depending who you talk to. Most people/sites have a late 1st - early 2nd round grade on him. Not forgotten, just a really good RB class overall and he is definitely in that mix at the top.