2020 Draft Skill Position- WR

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
A few prospects that I really like...

Lynn Bowden Jr Kentucky. He is electric in the open field. Physical, tough, athletic. He was moved from wr to qb this year, and also returned kicks

[youtube]FJIOfGGkzS0[/youtube]

Jalen Reagor TCU. Smooth, veerrryyy fast wr on a below average team

[youtube]v9UQcG0ORMc[/youtube]

Justin Jefferon LSU- Stud

[youtube]lyE5lr8Ui8I[/youtube]

MIchael Pittman USC . 6'4" 220. Fast, athletic, great hands

[youtube]BQV_H03yShE[/youtube]

chris98251

Reaction score
Don't see the need, Ursua could not break the line up and we still may have a chance to get Gordon back. wasted pick if you ask me.

hburn21

Reaction score
chris98251":199oy6kl said:
Don't see the need, Ursua could not break the line up and we still may have a chance to get Gordon back. wasted pick if you ask me.
Outside of Lockett and Metcalf we have zero proven options, skipping out on a possibly legendary WR class would be pure stupidity

Yxes1122

Reaction score
chris98251":39u6wr8p said:

Need based drafting got us this depleted roster

This draft is loaded at WR. And we would be foolish to pass on it.

Moreover, Lockett was much less effective following his injury after the first 49ers game. Getting someone who can step in for him make sense. Even better is finding a player that can make him a traceable asset in 2021.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yxes1122":25678wva said:
chris98251":25678wva said:

Moreover, Lockett was much less effective following his injury after the first 49ers game. Getting someone who can step in for him make sense. Even better is finding a player that can make him a traceable asset in 2021.

So lets draft O lineman this is a good year for them and then maybe Russell will have time to throw to those WR's that we have.

Lockett isn't going anywhere, he is the ultimate team guy and Wilsons go to WR, at this point it would be like trading Largent or Blades.

Yxes1122

Reaction score
chris98251":mm2dnbng said:
Yxes1122":mm2dnbng said:
chris98251":mm2dnbng said:

So lets draft O lineman this is a good year for them and then maybe Russell will have time to throw to those WR's that we have.

Lockett isn't going anywhere, he is the ultimate team guy and Wilsons go to WR, at this point it would be like trading Largent or Blades.

Seattle has 4 picks in the first three rounds. We could go 3 OL and still get a quality WR.

Lockett is great, but he’s also getting older and more expensive. Better to have a back up plan so you’re not hamstrung by need and forced sign him to his 3rd deal, which has historically been a mistake in hindsight.

I’m not saying ignore OL and prioritize WR. I’m saying that you can have both. You can Go 2 OL and 1 WR before the 3rd Round and set your team up for offensive success for several more years.

OP
OP
Seahawkwalt1967

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
Isiah Wright looks really good too, Cheese. So many good wr in this class

[youtube]IxWg_y4P6tQ[/youtube]

12forlife

Reaction score
Laviska Shenault WR Colorado. He has to be an option with our #1 pick.
https://youtu.be/XLdox2cEGKE

Quintez Cephus WR Wisconsin. Late 3rd or 4th rd steal imh. Sure Russell would like someone from the pack of badgers!
https://youtu.be/kjl_Q1kR0qM

Not sure if it comes in the Draft or FA, but Russell wants more play makers so expect some new faces @ wr/rb/te.

pcbball12

Reaction score
Largent80":308l3zrv said:
Reagor or Shenault for me, Both would be our new fly sweep guy or 3rd WR.
I like this line of thinking for a 3rd WR. I’d add Aiyuk from ASU onto that list as well. Guy is dynamite with the ball in his hands, but also has the frame and length he to lineup and be effective anywhere. And is a plus returner. Reminds me of DJ Moore from Carolina.

D

DomeHawk

hburn21":3rm7zoy1 said:
chris98251":3rm7zoy1 said:
Outside of Lockett and Metcalf we have zero proven options, skipping out on a possibly legendary WR class would be pure stupidity

Totally agree, the notion that we are set at WR is sheer lunacy.