Pounding the table

SNDavidson

Reaction score
[youtube]N1ilIYyfaCY[/youtube]

We can and will shore up O-line with a bunch of solid vets

Draft this guy and trade up for an edge rusher then go defense

Give Wilson time to throw with this stable of receivers and sky's the limit, trade up for a real edge rusher for an immediate win, but get Mims, please. :irishdrinkers:

12forlife

Reaction score
We can and will shore up O-line with a bunch of solid vets

Draft this guy and trade up for an edge rusher then go defense

Give Wilson time to throw with this stable of receivers and sky's the limit, trade up for a real edge rusher for an immediate win, but get Mims, please. :irishdrinkers:

I like mims too. But I think Laviska Shenault is the special player we are missing! :drool:
[youtube]Uu3x7KbkN-Y[/youtube]

Largent80

Reaction score
Reagor, Shenault, Mims are my hopes for WR pick, depending on what happens in front of us and of course J.S.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Reagor, Ruiz and Stenberg would be a sweet trio for me. Two major upgrades on the offensive line and Reagor is going to be a star.

Rob at draftblog has me warming up to Hamler too at WR.

Largent80

Reaction score
austinslater25":j2j3kq4z said:
Reagor, Ruiz and Stenberg would be a sweet trio for me. Two major upgrades on the offensive line and Reagor is going to be a star.

Rob at draftblog has me warming up to Hamler too at WR.

That would be an awesome trifecta.

Ozzy

Reaction score
My draft posts look like I ripped you off honestly lol.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
It's now mid March. And I pretty much have settled on Jeremy Chinn for the better part of two months now. Usually, my 'must have' player vacillates from a small handful of prospects. But not this year. In fact my opinion has only hardened over time. He is a player whose ceiling is higher to me than Derwin James and physically is virtually identical to Patrick Peterson.

This is the best staff and environment for developing secondary talent. Chinn, on this team, could easily and realistically be the best defensive player from this draft at any position in as little as 2 seasons.

I'm pounding the table for Chinn. I don't think there's a chance he lasts to #59. He may not even last to #40.

If there's a more unique prospect in this draft at any position, I'm not aware of him.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Now that we've shored up the line and are probably retaining Britt, I would be a very happy man if we drafted Chinn/Okwara in close succession, they're both probably in the same range, probably core players for years, we could almost screw up the rest of the draft if we took them.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Well it doesn't look like were going O-line early . They have added 3 OL in FA including a Center Britt will either restructure or be cut. I would like to see Britt cut we need the cap space. Finney is a solid Center and played well last year.