All combine invitees and their draft profiles

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This site has a lot of draft information regarding the combine invitees: this is link worth keeping up until the next draft as it becomes a quick source of info on players to be and then drafted.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/participants#

You may or may not agree with the assessments made on each player but the info there is quite complete and is usually added to as the combine happens.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":1f0rzkf1 said:
https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine ---- It is a game, but also a resource. Once you've entered into draft mode, you can click on "position" in the drop down box and it displays the ranked order of that position by players' name. Click on 100's of player names and it brings up good & often multiple, detailed scouting reports that can be very, very informative & it's all on this one site, so it's very easy to research all of the prominent players. More information about players is a good thing.
:smilingalien:

Fun to tinker with, but as Seattle it's limiting me to 5 picks when I think the team has 9?

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":7q8t0z9d said:
Fun to tinker with, but as Seattle it's limiting me to 5 picks when I think the team has 9?

They have 5. Expected to gain 3 comp picks (R3, R4 and R6). Will know exact picks after 2/21, when they announce comp picks.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
As time has passed this subject by, I'm now unsticking the topic.