Tight Ends

ivotuk

Reaction score
The link below leads to a great page that covers Tight Ends. My favorite?

Harrison Bryant, Florida Atlantic (6-5, 242):

Bryant won the Mackey Award as the nation’s top tight end after a monster season of 65 receptions for 1,004 yards and seven touchdowns.

In his final three seasons, he caught 142 passes and scored 16 touchdowns.

Originally, Bryant was headed to Samford as a defensive end after posting 11 sacks during his senior year at John Milledge Academy in Macon, Ga.

He was an all-state offensive tackle as a junior and an all-state tight end and defensive end as a senior.

He chose Samford as a 210-pound, zero-star defensive end. “Once I committed to FAU I got two stars,” Bryant recalled at the Senior Bowl

https://www.si.com/nfl/packers/news/sco ... ght-ends-1

He's got a varied background, much like Will Dissly.

The Falcoholic has a good read

If you missed any of the other prospect previews, you can find them below:

WR | TE

For added context, I’ll be incorporating player rankings from The Draft Network. This way you can have a general idea of where a current consensus of scouts ranks a particular player. Today we take a look at the TE position. At this point, it’s hard to say whether or not the Falcons will be interested in adding one via the draft—much depends on whether or not the team retains Austin Hooper and/or Luke Stocker for the 2020 season.

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2020/2/19 ... ddeus-moss

Harrison Bryant, FAU

6’5, 242 | 65 receptions, 1004 yards, 15.4 avg, 7 TD

TDN Prospect Rank: 125 (4th Round)

Bobblehead

Reaction score
With Olsen in tact, I like Field Gulls idea of UW TE Hunter Bryant as a receiving TE that can play slot or SE.

chris98251

Reaction score
They are saying Dissley will be ready day one possibly, just resign Hollister and Swoopes again or Willson if he isn't signed somewhere else and we should be solid to start with.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Swoopes offer zero upside. With the injuries we've had at TE in past few seasons, if he couldn't "show something" by now it's never going to happen. Move on and try someone new.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Someone they can get on day 3 or as an UDFA is Stephen Sullivan from LSU. He has great measurables including an 85" wingspan, he's a willing & capable blocker, and he's got WR speed considering he switched to TE from WR due to the team needing more TE's, so he's a team player too. Little risk for what could be a high reward.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
12AngryHawks":2duwj6hh said:
Someone they can get on day 3 or as an UDFA is Stephen Sullivan from LSU. He has great measurables including an 85" wingspan, he's a willing & capable blocker, and he's got WR speed considering he switched to TE from WR due to the team needing more TE's, so he's a team player too. Little risk for what could be a high reward.

Just saw your post. I came across him today and got excited about his size, capabilities, and back story! :2thumbs:

Latest posts