Netane Muti

cheese22

Reaction score
The great part of this time of year is hearing names and seeing film of guys you maybe haven't heard of...and developing a mancrush. Netane Muti has his faults but watching this video of him is fun. Not a word used to describe OL very often, but fitting here. I've never seen a guy put so many defenders on the ground. Some of his tape is against great competition too (Alabama, USC). He reminds me of Will Hernandez but nastier if that's possible. Watch the tape and enjoy. I don't believe he'll be a Seahawk or a starter in the NFL. Just enjoy watching a decent OL embarrass some D1 DL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR34NCgLfFQ

OP
OP
cheese22

cheese22

Reaction score
Appyhawk":10bsrrd9 said:
Wonder how many times he drew a flag?

That's what I was thinking, too. I didn't see any flags thrown in the whole video.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
First thing I noticed, this guy actively seeks to pancake someone, whether that's because he has no one in front of him, or because he already pancaked his guy and wants more. He has a nasty streak & I love it. He makes being an O-linemen look fun. He'll probably have to clean his play up a bit, I don't think the NFL refs will be so lenient on him.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
If he doesn't make it to NFL, maybe he can forge a nice living in that Pro fake wrestling league! :)
Seems odd to me a guy can accumulate such an extensive repertoire of highlight plays yet not be mentioned as a serious recruit.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Holy Shit, what an ass#ole…..I L-O-V-E I-T.
I'd wager that Defenders go out of their way to avoid confrontation with this guy. :laugh:
As long as he plays to the whistle, and not a second longer.
Lot's of fans love seeing a Defender play really nasty, putting O-Linemen on their asses, this guy is just returning the favor.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Should oughta just call him "High Octane Netane"....Seahawks Offense needs MORE "Dirt-bags"

Appyhawk

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: I just returned to watch the film clip again. Holy cow that is seriously fun stuff. Bumping this so more will look and share in the fun.
I don't see how it is possible Netane isn't getting meaningful attention in the mocks. He rocks!

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Appyhawk":2lvczceh said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I just returned to watch the film clip again. Holy cow that is seriously fun stuff. Bumping this so more will look and share in the fun.
I don't see how it is possible Netane isn't getting meaningful attention in the mocks. He rocks!

Short arms.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
I notice on some more recent boards Netane is moving up in the pick order, but still looks possible in a later round. 4th maybe. Some also have Stenberg going in that area as well, so I have hope we can do some real good for our O Line before the dust settles on this year's draft.