Most Seahawky players in the draft?

SNDavidson

Reaction score
[youtube]QI9tQuthz90[/youtube]

Aslo, hit @ 2:30 :shock: , aslo, hit @ 4:30 :shock:

Tanner Muse, 4.43 40yd

Ozzy

Reaction score
Jonathan Taylor but doubt they go RB early. Stenberg I do hope they draft.

12th Dimension

Reaction score
I think Muse is on our radar as a potential late round flyer. 6’2 227 with 4.4 speed. It all depends on if Pete has a vision of how to use him. Coverage LB, bandit S, or Konz 2.0.

Peart. Physical freak with arms to his ankles, sparq stud, and a OT. We need one now, two soon. I would think Austin Jackson but he’ll be gone.

Claypool. Why draft a runt of a TE from UW when you could get this guy instead.

Logan Wilson. Cody Barton 2.0. Not sure we have a need.

So many DNP, will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
SNDavidson":3i8gg5jv said:
[youtube]QI9tQuthz90[/youtube]

Aslo, hit @ 2:30 :shock: , aslo, hit @ 4:30 :shock:

Tanner Muse, 4.43 40yd

This would have been one of my answers after his performance today. Admittedly, hadn't heard of him up until this point.

Willie Gay Jr. is a name that I'd be willing to bet is called, if it were 2016. But not in 2020 - too many red flags with his character. Suspended for academic fraud AND smashed his QBs face before a bowl game in the same season? Nah, he's off the board, I'm certain.

I'd suppose the top 2 players on Seattle's board are Simmons and Young.

Jeremy Chinn is incredibly Seahawky. Terrell Lewis from Alabama looks like he fits the mold, as well, but his injury history is somewhat concerning. Regarding Lewis, I'll be very interested to see his Pro Day testing, because he may end up profiling very similarly to a former rumored Seahawks draft crush in Marcus Davenport.

As mentioned, Matt Peart is a freak and I think Cable would have pounded the table for him. I'm sure Solari likes him too, but he has some technical flaws.

Stenberg reminds me a lot of Giacomini.

Neville Gallimore feels like a Seahawk to me. Not sure if I can articulate why.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Love me some Giacomini! I would like take a right tackle like him all day long. He had a nasty streak that the position has lacked since he left.