KJ Hamler

jammerhawk

Reaction score
If somehow the team sorts out the DE situation prior to the draft, fingers crossed, this guy could be a player of interest to the team at slot WR. When you watch this player his speed is obvious and is likely a legit 4.35 level, His highlights show his speed but sadly he didn’t run at the combine so we don’t have confirmation of his numbers.

Hamler is quick like Harvin was w/o the head case complications, If we assume the team trades back from 27 to say 35 or there about Hamler could be a player seen to be of value to the team. Such a trade back would allow JS to have more opportunities to pay closer to fair value for DTs and an edge rusher who would probably need seasoning.beforethey showed much. Getting this player past KC might be the rate determining step though.

Adding his speed to the team would be nice as he’d attract attention away from Lockett and Metcalf and would force D’s to open up running game opportunity as well. This is sort of an out of left field suggestion but one I could see Pete being down for.

Here is his combine profile:
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/k.j.-haml ... 0d32b9644c

Reaction score
Completely agree with everything said! He was the one you tried to stop when you played Penn State! He could return kicks and punts. He aint the biggest Dude but you got to catch him first! I believe he would probably make this offense almost unstoppable. Would I spend a second on him yeah like no problem. Talk about best player available not a huge need but could help keep the chains moving on offense. Return game would be elevated imo he looks a tad quicker than Lockett and Lockett is a rocket. I would also add he's the best wr no ones really talking about. He is probably top 5 wr in this class imo.