Undervalued and late round/UFA

cheese22

Reaction score
Two types of guys are named here, but the one thing in common is they are being undervalued. Most of these guys will be drafted, just not as high as I think they should be. Those that don't get selected should be priority FA's.

RB-Scottie Phillips, Ole Miss. If you can't get CEH in the second round, get Phillips in the 7th/UFA.
Jet Anderson, TCU Electric.
3rd down back-Antonio Gibson, Memphis I could watch his film over and over. Great returner too.
Lamical Perine, Florida Good production receiving out of the backfield.
WR-Tyler Johnson, Minnesota Not the fastest but he just makes plays.
Antonio Gandy-Golden, Liberty Big, athletic and raw.
TE-Josiah Deguara, Cincinnati Probably not a good enough blocker for PC but good receiver.
T-Alex Taylor, SC State Definitely a draft and develop. Super long and full of potential.
G-Netane Muti, Fresno State Never had so much fun watching a guards highlight film.
C-Donell Stanley, South Carolina Big, strong and started at all 3 interior positions at SC.

CB-Reggie Robinson, Tulsa Long and fast.
Kindle Vildor, Georgia Southern Long enough and plays with a chip on his shoulder.
NCB-Troy Pride, ND Perfect for the position. Not fast but quick and a good tackler.
OLB-Bryce Huff, Memphis TOUGH
ILB-Markus Bailey, Purdue Playmaker who was injured all last year so he's kind of been forgotten.
DE-Derrek Tuszka, ND State This years Maxx Crosby.
Alex Highsmith,Charlotte Looked like a man among boys on game film.
Alton Robinson,Syracuse Big, quick and non stop motor.
DT-Jordan Elliott, Missouri Wreaks havoc at the LOS. A poor man's Aaron Donald.

What say you all?

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I like Tyler Johnson, Minnesota has crazy talent at WR. I also like Netane Muti, gotta love his physicality. Alton Robinson seems like he would be a steal if he can be had in the later rounds.

Derrek Tuszka looks good, but can he be just as good in the NFL? He's risky. As for Jordan Elliot, to me, it seems like he gets a lot of help, so I'd pass on him.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Dante Olson, ILB, Montana crazy combine. 6'2" 237# 32 3/8" Arms

40 Yard Dash - 4.88 seconds

Bench Press - 15 reps

Vertical Jump - 42.0 inches

Broad Jump - 124.0 inches

3 Cone Drill - 7.0 Seconds

20 Yd Shuttle - 4.32 Seconds

"Once given his chance to start on defense, Olson was not only a first-team all-conference selection but a first-team Associated Press FCS All-American and Buck Buchanan Award finalist

(FBS/FCS-best 151 total tackles, 11 for loss, two interceptions, three pass breakups).

His production increased in his senior season, allowing him to repeat all of the accolades above while also receiving the Big Sky Conference Defensive Player of the Year award.

He posted a nation-best 179 stops (76 solo), 11 for loss, 3.5 sacks, one interception, three pass breakups, and two forced fumbles in 14 starts."

Zeirlein

Overview

Tall, angular inside linebacker who is slightly below average by athletic measurements but way above average when it comes to "see ball, get ball." Olson is an instinctive, skilled hunter who feels play development and takes winning angles to the football. He's a heavy striker and a fundamentally sound tackler in the open field. The question is whether he can overcome a lack of twitch and NFL pursuit speed. He's smart and productive and that could be enough to land on a roster despite where he is drafted.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/dante-ols ... 07d0aebb75

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
cheese22 said:
Two types of guys are named here, but the one thing in common is they are being undervalued. Most of these guys will be drafted, just not as high as I think they should be. Those that don't get selected should be priority FA's.

RB-Scottie Phillips, Ole Miss. If you can't get CEH in the second round, get Phillips in the 7th/UFA.

Really good thought Cheese...Love Gibson as too...

[youtube]HmEur2XIoPQ[/youtube]

[youtube]zPmIE9HGTp4[/youtube]

OP
OP
cheese22

cheese22

Reaction score
I'm not against the smack talk as long as it's backed up by their play. But, I really like the guys who don't have to tell the world how great they are after every run or slap their own chest instead of their OL. I love to see him score, hand the ball to an official and celebrate WITH his teammates. And it's pretty obvious from that first video that his teammates feel the same.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.