Potential steal- WR Quintez Cephus from WI

seabowl

Reaction score
I watched him the last few years and he has a chance of becoming a really good player in the NFL. Played with very average QB's and still put up good numbers. Had a serious off the field issue that is now over but good value on him.

12forlife

Reaction score
I agree on Quintez Cephus! Watched him the last couple years. Wouldn't mind if we took him in the later rounds. From what I've read NFL scouts are a little worrisome about separation at the next level.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Cephus is definitely going to drop, cause he had the worst 40 time of any WR at the combine, 4.73. That's downright atrocious for a WR.

The WR I want us to draft is Devin Duvernay out of Texas. Kinda got shuffled around as a five star recruit for Baylor, but transferred to Texas after Art Briles blew up the Baylor program with his shenanigans. High school state track champ.

So Duvernay could fall to a great position for us. Would be a FANTASTIC slot receiver and dangerous punt returner. Lightning quick straight line speed, but is built like Golden Tate, so he could take the slot receiver punishment.