Predict the pick- Seahawks 1st pick is...

seabowl

Reaction score
All we are looking for here is the name/position/school of the Hawks first pick.
Not the round, not the stats, just the name/position/school of their first pick.
Here's mine:

Ezra Cleveland OT Boise

massari

Reaction score
Someone who is mocked to go a little later than when the Hawks actually pick.

Jonathan Greenard DE Florida

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I have no idea really hoping for an edge rusher or a rock solid road grading OT. Can’t wait to get this going!!

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
K’Lavon ChaissonOLB LSU. I'm hoping he'll be there. Huge potential. Can come in to compete with Bruce at both SLB and DE spots.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
My mock has Jonathan Taylor simply because I think he can come in at be a star on offense form day 1.

Russ want's stars and with question marks surrounding Carson and Penny we need a workhorse. Another advantage to drafting a guy like Taylor as he has been reliable. We don't need to think about a 2nd contract as this is an immediate starter. a high level starter. Kinda like a Saquon Barkely lite.

My understanding of P&J is they love to surprise so I start thing of Seahawky 2nd-3rd round projections

Austin Jackson OT
Ross Blacklock DE/DT
Zach Braun LB/DE
Bradlee Anae DE
Zack Moss RB

TwilightError

Reaction score
If someone like Yetur Gross-Matos falls to them, who could boost up the pass rush fast, they might make the pick. Otherwise I think they will once again trade back. CB Damon Arnette is someone who checks a lot of boxes I think the Seahawks look for, in good and in bad, but he should be available late in the second round.. Anyway, as they are known for reaches early, my guess is him, dont know where but my a little too early for the pundits' taste.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Really surprised how many of you want and expect the Hawks to take a rb first. At the start of last year or even before Penny got hurt (he I believe went out before Carson) how many would have predicted or wanted a rb then?

Amazing how quickly things change.