2020 Supplemental draft

AgentDib

Reaction score
There were some talented juniors that decided to return to college this year. However, the news lately has been fairly negative about the upcoming college football season. If players are concerned that the season may not happen or be shortened then they map jump into the supplemental draft this summer.

Some interesting eligible juniors:
RB Travis Etienne, Clemson
RB Chubba Hubbard, OK State
RB Najee Harris, Alabama
RB CJ Verdell, Oregon
WR DeVonta Smith, Alabama
WR Tyler Vaughns, USC
WR Tylan Wallace, OK State
WR Kadarius Toney, Florida
WR Tamorrion Terry, FSU
OT Trey Smith, Tennessee
OL Creed Humphrey, Oklahoma
OT Alex Leatherwood, Alabama
DL Marvin Wilson, FSU
DL Kat Bryant, Auburn
DE Boogie Basham, Wake Forest
CB Paulson Adebo, Stanford
CB Caleb Farley, Virginia Tech
CB Thomas Graham, Oregon
DB Richard LeCounte, Georgia

Supplemental draft players will cost 2021 draft picks but would be acquired this summer.

justafan

Reaction score
I think I would spend a first or second on Creed Humphrey

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Anyone with the name Boogie Basham on defense is worth a look see. I did and liked what I saw. I wouldn't mind if they drafted him in the supplemental draft (if he decides to forego his college eligibility).

[youtube]AlCfx41AF4w[/youtube]

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Are they even considering a supplemental draft this year? No date has been given for it from what I saw (google search).
Anyway, Tyler Shelvin, NT, from LSU would be a nice get. He's got size, a run stopper, and can offer a pass rush from interior of the DL.
[youtube]2sDrOG91GvU[/youtube]

ivotuk

Reaction score
Scouting Report: Carlos Basham Jr.

School: Wake Forest Position: Defensive End Class: Junior Height: 6’5″ Weight: 275 Projected Draft Round: 2-4
Scouting Report:

A versatile, three down lineman that has developed into an all around pass rusher and overall disrupting force. Has excellent height, length, and frame that will allow him to play in any defensive scheme.

Very good explosion off of the snap, and has shown a variety of pass rush moves. Can get into the backfield using speed or power. Gets leverage quickly and can get low and around blockers. Able to drop into coverage and doesn’t look uncomfortable when doing so. Has developed into a technique sound pass rushers.

Carlos Basham Jr. Highlights

https://www.draftblaster.com/2020-nfl-d ... ighlights/

https://www.draftblaster.com/2020-nfl-d ... ke-forest/