who do you like at 27

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Well the 2 top Dt's are gone Raekwon Davis as of now is still available . Jonathan Taylor is still available Right now those are some of the players I think are arguably worthy of a first round grade.

LegionHawk12

Reaction score
Do we pick up a Safety? None have been taken off the board. Only 2 DT's and 1 DE... I think its playing into our hands.

getnasty

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1bymucqj said:
Well the 2 top Dt's are gone Raekwon Davis as of now is still available . Chaisson is off the board but Chase Young is still available . Jonathan Taylor is still available Right now those are some of the players I think are arguably worthy of a first round grade.

Chase Young is still a aavailable? Seems like a good pick at 27

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
LegionHawk12":2p3wnt25 said:
Do we pick up a Safety? None have been taken off the board. Only 2 DT's and 1 DE... I think its playing into our hands.
I think they need to address the trenches or Edge primarily. Jonathan Taylor is possible just because he's a really good RB and Seattle needs to be able to run the ball for our offense to work. That and or Starting RB's both had fairly serious injury's towards the end of the season last year.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Actually I think Chase Young is gone to the Redskins . So now it's looking like we trade down or Jonathan Taylor.