Jordyn Brooks is a Seahawk

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Come on guys this is a really good LB we just got. 6ft 240 MLB that has speed and aggression this is one of the best LB's available.

Rat

Reaction score
Don't get why not Queen if we were going there, but Ive been wrong before and I would love to be wrong again. Welcome, Jordyn...

vonstout

Reaction score
It’s not that he won’t be good, but we probably could have taken him in round 2. Queen was ranked a lot higher, but was undersized. Would have preferred Epenesa, Gross Matos, or Blacklock

James in PA

Reaction score
It’s not a sexy pick like WR, so naturally fans will be upset. That said, I HATE hearing the experts every damn year say “I had him going lower.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vonstout

Reaction score
We must not have had a trade partner. I wish GB would have traded with us. Probably would have with the previous regime

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Anybody notice our comments for our drafts are always the same, its kinda funny. Why didnt we draft, @#$%, he was right there? He's a good player but we could have had him in X rounds.

Its like a template, we just swap names every year. :D

vonstout

Reaction score
Almost every DE that was projected to be available was there and it’s a huge need. Even if this guy ends up being great, if we could have moved into the middle of round 2 and still got him, it’s a terrible pick. But you have to find a trade partner

Rat

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":mztcgm7w said:
Anybody notice our comments for our drafts are always the same, its kinda funny. Why didnt we draft, @#$%, he was right there? He's a good player but we could have had him in X rounds.

Its like a template, we just swap names every year. :D
Doesn't mean the fans were wrong.

vonstout

Reaction score
Baltimore can send a thank you to Seattle. They get Queen

seabowl

Reaction score
20 tackles for loss last year by him

20!!!!!

vonstout

Reaction score
NE gets #37 and #71 in there trade. I can pretty much guarantee we could have got this guy in the early second round, paid him less and picked up a third rounder. Snyder always trades down. He must not have found a partner. I’m curious what GB gave up to move up.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Attitude, toughness and football intelligence. Welcome JB. Looking forward to watching you play. I have a feeling they love this guy.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
He was the second linebacker taken in the entire draft. Anytime you get the second guy in his position in the entire draft he needs to be a solid contributor and I believe the sky will be.

Somos doces

Reaction score
vonstout":k6hjwc61 said:
NE gets #37 and #71 in there trade. I can pretty much guarantee we could have got this guy in the early second round, paid him less and picked up a third rounder. ...
Which teams do you think the Hawks might have done this deal with?

TwilightError

Reaction score
The only non-surprising things are that I havent heard of the guy and he was not in first round speculations.

D

DomeHawk

It isn't just the fans here second guessing this pick. Most people had him as 2nd rd at best and there were even some who had him 3rd and even 4th rd.

Doesn't mean that he isn't good or that he won't be very good but the consensus was that he wouldn't go that high. Hope he doesn't turn out like most of our 1st rd picks.

getnasty

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1d8a9nmd said:
https://247sports.com/college/texas-tech/Article/Texas-Tech-Red-Raiders-football-Jordyn-Brooks-NFL-Draft-146380841/

CBS had him going 28th.

A few Packers guys (4/60) had him going 30th.

Brooks was gonna go soon. He rose bigtime late in the process. A bunch of people had him going in the range.

I'm doubling down on the belief that he was Cincy's target at 33.

I have no problem reaching for a postion of need but LB was hardly that. They must love the kid though because this was clearly a BPA pick.