Matos was there

Reaction score
Gross-Matos was there and u pass for a guy u could of probably got in the second. Yes it was arguably a need but I hope they know something about the pass rush.

vonstout

Reaction score
Epenesa was there too and Queen was ranked a lot higher. We gifted him to theRavens.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Anyone think this gives Clowney and/or Griff some extra leverage?
At least the Rams didn't smoke us in first round.
Frikken Niners sure did. And the Cards did very well too.
I'm thinking we may need to abolish our electoral college system and go with popular vote when it comes to the draft. :)

getnasty

Reaction score
Appyhawk":3vqov8qh said:
Anyone think this gives Clowney and/or Griff some extra leverage?

I think Seattle goes into the preseason with Mayowa and Irvin as there starting DE before they overpay anyone.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Lol same year same reaction. They know more than u guys do.

OP
OP
thegreeninyoureye
Reaction score
gowazzu02":3mowhm4l said:
Do they???? You can say they haven't hit on a 1st rounder since Earl. Lol yeah the reaction is the same ever year because they reach. There reaches are more misses than hits so yeah the reaction is the same every year.

NJlargent

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":2ihfklws said:
gowazzu02":2ihfklws said:
Do they???? You can say they haven't hit on a 1st rounder since Earl. Lol yeah the reaction is the same ever year because they reach. There reaches are more misses than hits so yeah the reaction is the same every year.

We might have a shot at a C- grade for this pick if you put on some rose-colored lenses.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":2jfgx5af said:
Gross-Matos was there and u pass for a guy u could of probably got in the second. Yes it was arguably a need but I hope they know something about the pass rush.
Incorrect he wouldn't have been there. Probably wouldn't have made it out of the 1st round. this kid is a serious baller.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Guess what guys, Matos and Eponesa (sp?) are also available to be picked later as well. As all 32 teams passed on them despite playing what the 3rd most important, maybe 2nd most important position in the game.

And for those poo pooing the Collier pick, it was a pick for need last year. And still not a complete story yet.

Penny, was breaking out before an injury.

Ifedi started every game and despite his warts, got paid pretty well in the off season

The drafts an inexact science. All I know is Pete and JS win,,,, every year. And no matter who they pick, people on here will complain about it.

toffee

Reaction score
Subzero717":21qi1grp said:
Matos is still avaible for a reason.
Not necessarily, DK almost slipped into 3rd rd, Russ did slipped into 3rd. Just because matos is still available means just that, he is available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreeRon

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":89orzdb8 said:
thegreeninyoureye":89orzdb8 said:
Incorrect he wouldn't have been there. Probably wouldn't have made it out of the 1st round. this kid is a serious baller.
Trey Wingo mentioned Brooks before the draft started on Friday. He said Cincy would have taken him based on his Senior Bowl which Cincy coached.