LOL A A Ron

Largent80

Reaction score
He needs WR and they move up to take a QB...This is priceless.

Danika better lube up her lips because he's gonna be salty.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Largent80":x32tge19 said:

Creepy.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Largent80":6dn6nci4 said:

Oof, yeah, what does that say? If I was Erin I would not only be pissed, because you're no doubt gonna miss out on the better WR talent, but what does that mean for his timeline? Could it be possible, at all, that GB move on away from him in a year or two? Very interesting.

James in PA

Reaction score
Favre is laughing his @ss off about this, no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maulbert

Reaction score
He's 36, and while solid, hasn't been great for a few years. While his Int% is miniscule, his TD% and Cmp% have both dropped, as has his passer rating. Through 2014, Rodgers had a passer rating below 100 for a full season as GB's full time starter only once: in 2008, his first year as such. Since the end of 2014, he's had only one season with over a 100 passer rating (2016). I know a 95+ passer rating is pretty good, but let's be honest, for how Rodgers rewrote the record book on passer ratings, 95-99 is below average for him. He's getting older, if Love sits as long as Rodgers did, it won't be shocking to see him gone at 39. Brady is the exception, not the rule on age.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
The Packers have not picked an offensive skill position player in the first round since 2005. The last time? Aaron Rodgers. Hilarious.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I don’t think this could of happened to a better whiner, I mean person. Smart move by the GB front office. They are going to have to younger at the QB position sooner rather than later. Rogers has not been the same QB that last 3 seasons and his attitude will hold that franchise hostage if the front office doesn’t pull the trigger on this now.