Seahawks now at 48

James in PA

Reaction score
Trade up. Sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James in PA

Reaction score
They spent no time making the pick. Must have got the guy they wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seanhawk

Reaction score
My sources tell me he would have been available at 59.

Yxes1122

Reaction score
I get why Seattle would fall in love with Taylor. I did a deep dive on him weeks ago that I never posted but this is a major projection.

Taylor flashes every trait you want in an EDGE rusher. Speed, power and bend. But the catch is, he never does these things all at once. It never comes together into a complete package. Stunned that they liked him over Uche and Okwara. My only guess is that they wanted a guy that could truly anchor against the run.

High risk/high reward pick. Hope Seattle doesn’t regret passing on the talent that was there.

vonstout

Reaction score
I’m sorry, but this is a joke. One analyst said he flashes first round talent but disappears forlong stretches. We gave up a third rounder to take a guy that would have been there at 59. Schneider hasn’t had a good draft in years and we now drafted 2 guys that both would likely have been there at 59 and gave away our third rounder too. If they would have taken Epenesa or Okwara, I still don’t think it was worth giving up a third rounder for. And the Bills take Epenesa as a backup. Shows how bad our D line is. Now we’ll pass on a guy at 64 and trade down to get picks back

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":2cvvmerb said:
Are we ever happy?
This place.... NO.

I love the this draft so far. Got 2 starters on d with Speed and freak physicality. And another pick coming.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1edrx26d said:
My sources tell me he would have been available at 59.

My sources say he is toxic, no one wanted to touch him, and he could have been had as a UDFA.

:sarcasm_off: