Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Kid is a TREE!! wow. nice target. Smart. Ready to play coming out of Stanford

OP
OP
Chukarhawk

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Comes from a School that has a history of pumping out NFL quality TE's.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Doesn't seem like much of a blocker, from reports I'm just reading.

Just reported only 1 drop on the year, good hands and ball skills.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I like this pick. He is the same height as Jimmy Graham at 6'7". He also struggles in blocking like him too though. Looks like a nice big target to throw the ball to.

wsumatt82

Reaction score
Nice pick, needs work on blocking and will take time to develop but just put him in the center of the end zone and let Russ throw it up. He will catch it

vonstout

Reaction score
They have to be looking to put him out wide. We already have 4 TEs and other than Metcalf, Phillips, and Lockett, none of our other WRs are worth much. With the depth this draft had at WR, I wish we would have taken one earlier

CPHawk

Reaction score
vonstout":nt72ribp said:
They have to be looking to put him out wide. We already have 4 TEs and other than Metcalf, Phillips, and Lockett, none of our other WRs are worth much. With the depth this draft had at WR, I wish we would have taken one earlier

We have 1 legit TE, who is probably 1 year from retirement. 1 in Dissly who could be good, but gets hurt every 4th game. Willson is a fringe player, who could get cut. Then Hollister, who is a nice backup TE.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
CPHawk":2ofwarz4 said:
vonstout":2ofwarz4 said:

We have 1 legit TE, who is probably 1 year from retirement. 1 in Dissly who could be good, but gets hurt every 4th game. Willson is a fringe player, who could get cut. Then Hollister, who is a nice backup TE.

Yup this post hits it on the head.

Dissly- Two Catastrophic injuries in two years played.
Olsen- One year b4 retirement- he's had injury issues lately
Hollister- Could net 3 plus mill if cut.