Deejay Dallas!!!

CPHawk

Reaction score
Seems like a weird pick, given Benjamin from ASU was still there.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
CPHawk":2ufxtxfq said:
Seems like a weird pick, given Benjamin from ASU was still there.
I think Benjamin is the better back but Dallas fits our running style better.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
When studying the Miami/Florida game while looking at Zuniga/Greenard I couldn't stop rewatching Dallas. I even stopped looking at UF defenders and spooled up every UM game I could find.

He was by far the best player on the field in that game. Excellent balance and power. Even displayed a great knack for absorbing hits and using hands/dead leg to bounce off and continue the run. Extremely tough to bring down.

I noted his name down expecting to see more of him next year. I didn't even know he was declared. Until I saw it on my phone and immediately yelled in the middle of Costco. Embarrassing.

Very excited we picked him up. I liked him much better than AJ Dillon. He has very real phone booth elusiveness and runs extremely tough.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Started as a WR and is good at catching out of the backfield. Supposed to be at least a decent blocker. Runs with power.

Sounds like a Seahawk to me!

ivotuk

Reaction score
I like him as a kick and punt returner. He has some great stats there.The more I see...the more I like!

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/pl ... las-1.html

*2018 Miami (FL) ACC SO RB
Returns-Yards=AVG - TDs
KR: 17 367 21.6 0
PR: 11 191 17.4 1

Dallas was a high school quarterback who came into Miami as a receiver and converted to running back during the 2017 season.

Dallas had issues with ball security during his sophomore season with the Hurricanes and began seeing the school's sports psychologist to overcome the problem. He had four fumbles on 109 carries in 2018, though his explosiveness was evident as he covered 617 yards (5.7 per) and scored a team-high six times on the ground (also 10-85-8.5 receiving, 17-367-21.6

kick returns, 11-191-17.4, TD punt returns).

The mental work that Dallas put in before his junior year paid off; he led the Hurricanes in rushing in 2019 (115-693-6.0, eight TDs) and did not fumble once.

He also contributed in the passing game (14-140-10.0, two TDs) despite playing in just 10 games (all starts) as his season was cut short by a dislocated left elbow. D

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/deejay-da ... 15c573d8ed