Saturday's season opener for UW has been cancelled.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Sounds like nobody is happy about this. At this rate, most games are going to get canceled this year.

sdog1981

Reaction score
fenderbender123":pyex6pmh said:
Sounds like nobody is happy about this. At this rate, most games are going to get canceled this year.

And yet somehow BYU has played 8 games already? A really odd year to say the least.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
sdog1981":1hcsryv3 said:
fenderbender123":1hcsryv3 said:

And yet somehow BYU has played 8 games already? A really odd year to say the least.
Which is the most surprising to me since Utah is in the top ten states for infection rate and their governor just declared a state of emergency.

sdog1981

Reaction score
SeatownJay":vw27jxiu said:
sdog1981":vw27jxiu said:
fenderbender123":vw27jxiu said:

Which is the most surprising to me since Utah is in the top ten states for infection rate and their governor just declared a state of emergency.

Your players can't get CoVID if you never test for it.....

MrThortan

Reaction score
Bummer. I have to admit it is hard to get into college football this year. I even missed the Ducks opener.