Stanford @ Washington

Chapow

Reaction score
I'm just going to copy and paste my post from halftime of last weeks game.

Chapow":2ctsfwia said:
I miss coach Pete. Been a long time since we've seen a UW team completely unprepared to play a football game. Absolutely pathetic, incompetent, humiliating performance.

Yep, they did come back to win last week and that's great, but Jimmy Lake needs to figure out why his team is playing so unbelievably poorly in the first half of games. They look like a team of boys trying to play football against men. They're not going to be able to keep coming back from 21 point halftime deficits every week.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Nice comeback but couldn’t get off the field on 3rd down, and the zebras were not going to call offensive holding on Stanford.

#79 for Stanford was holding all day long, no flag.
UW got a TD called back on a less blatant hold.

Still though, that’s what happens when you spot your opponent the entire first half.

OP
OP
Chapow

Chapow

Reaction score
This team could be pretty good if they played 4 quarters. Too bad they only play 2. Oh well.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Defense completely let the team down. Couldn’t get off the field on third down. No cfb playoff for the Pac-12.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I don’t think the UW is bad, I just don’t think they are that good.
Still not sold on the QB, and while I think the defense will be good-great eventually they are not there yet.

Next year should be pretty exciting with Sam Huard as the QB , and the team with a partial season under their belts.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Despite the loss, Washington is still in 1st place in the North. A win against Oregon next week and Washington will be in the Pac 12 title game.