[Paywall] The Athletic - Dane Brugler's Beast Draft Guide

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
For those who are subscribed to The Athletic, Dane Brugler released one of the best draft resources out there today.

The Beast is a PDF monster of a draft guide with ranks on 636 prospects, and 415 of them come with scouting reports.

You need The Athletic to download, but if you have a subscription, its free. Search for discount codes, you can usually find it half off and its worth it.

Here's a link for Athletic subs: https://theathletic.com/2499821/2021/04 ... t-is-here/

nwHawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder. I got the email but got busy and forgot to look at the guide. Good breakdown going into the draft. The Athletic is usually a pretty good read.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
ivotuk":21j06shp said:
I don't like subscription s, but the Athletic is worth it.

Agreed. The Athletic is the only one I've ever felt like I got more in return than what I paid for it. Easily the best NFL content out there, other than Bob McGinn's site. When Bob McGinn moved over, that was when I pulled the trigger.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Anyone think this isn’t intentional?

This will be an interesting year, perhaps they will be better than the consensus ‘expert’ opinions.

Most draft websites have the Hawks picking at 9 OA in next seasons draft. They could be better than that but will be able to draft a top tier QB next spring, reagardless of draft position with 2-1sts.

‘A journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step forward’

Let’s watch and see how they do. We might be happily surprised. This will be an interesting season.

Last edited: